What W7 The cheek of it blush claims:-
W7 The Cheek of it! In The Pink Blushers contains a perfect pink shade in the box and is also available in baby pink shade. The box is equipped with an appreciable shimmering powder blusher for soft and natural appearance
- Price – INR 449 for 10 gm (Oops! 10 gm is quite a quantity.
- Packaging :-It comes in a round black plastic packaging with detail of the blush including ingredient, quantity etc at its back.Black lid of the blush has a transparent cover on it which is always a help when you have lot many blushes with you.Packaging is strong and is travel friendly but sadly it doesn’t have any blush brush with it.
I always wanted to try this brand because of the rave reviews of the range I have read on many foreign blogs.
In the pan blush comes out as soft pink with tad bit of subtle shimmer in it which gives nice flush to my cheeks without making them look too pink.
- Texture – It’s smooth, soft and not at all chalky.It stays for four- five hours easily.I won’t say its velvety and one needs just a tiny bit of it and it gives a warm glow .
Swatches – It’s a pigmented soft baby pink blush with blue undertones.
This is how it looks on me.It comes out more of warm pinkish peach with slight shimmer and that is the reason it doesn’t wash me out.
What I liked about W7 The cheek of it blush Baby Pink:-
- Soft, smooth and long staying and minimum fall out
- Decently price when compared to quantity.
- A beautiful shade for all skin tones.
- Will last long
What I do not like about W7 The Cheek Of It Blush Baby Pink:-
- Not easily available.Right now you can find it only on brandsfetish.com
Recommendation – Girls darker than me should avoid it.I have taken pictures in dark so that you have a good idea about it
Wise She Rating:-4/5
- Pigmentation – 4/5
- Staying Power – 4/5
- Availability – 3/5
- Price Vs Quality – 4/5
You might like reading these also:-