I don’t know if this happens to you or not but with the onset of summer I just turn into a face pack junkie. Now that Mumbai is already burning like an oven I had to start my face pack regimen all over again. These days am hooked to Aroma magic packs and thought of sharing two of these with you all.
Aroma Magic Seaweed Pack:-
- Price: INR 215/- for 50 gms.
About Aroma Magic Seaweed Pack :-
As you can see only active ingredients are mentioned. Extracts of seaweed, Lotus, Flax seeds, Aloe vera, & Pure essential oils of Neroli, Geranium , Rose & Lavender.
My Experience with Aroma Magic Seaweed Pack:
The packaging is regular AM tub type. The pack is gel based and has a minty green tint which goes transparent on application. This smells very strongly of after shave lotion. As much as I hate that smell, surprisingly I like it a lot in this pack. Just a layer of it and you can feel the coolness calming you down. It feels so good on my skin that I use it every single day. Well if my skin loves it I have nothing to complain. Right!
- The smell undoubtedly.
- Feels so refreshing as soon as you put it on.
- Calms down your skin and senses as well.
- It actually hydrates the skin making it look fresh & dewy. I apply it most of the time before going out and I have actually got compliments for my glowing skin from many…including my husband.
- Never broke me out. In facts soothes the existing pimples and irritations.
- Mild enough to be used every day.
- Available widely, both online and offline.
- Reasonably priced.
What I Do not like about Aroma Magic Seaweed Pack:
- Nothing except the fact that there is no mention of proper ingredient list.
- Wise She Rating: 4.5 out of 5
- Recommendation: Yes plzz. I will recommend it to every single person this summer.I am so going to restock it once it gets over.
Moving on to the next face pack.
Aroma Magic Beauty Pack
- Price: 215/- INR for 250 gms.
About Aroma Magic Beauty Pack :-
- Ingredients:–AHA,extracts of Orange Peel,Aloe Vera, Clove, AHA fruit Extracts, Grape Seed & Pure essential oils of Neroli, Orange & Petitgrain.
My Experience with Aroma Magic Beauty Pack:-
Unlike the Seaweed pack it is cream based. Has the same packaging though! The smell is very similar to Seaweed Pack but a subtle version.
It’s a white creamy pack that spreads easily while application. It gives a tingling sensation to the skin which I find a little too strong. I know it is a signal that the pack is working its way through my skin but I will not suggest it to sensitive skin. The AHA extracts could be the reason as well. So if AHA doesn’t suit your skin, then please do not try this out. Does not affect my skin in a bad way but I’ve not noticed any clear difference.
It dries off in 5-7 mins and I clean it up with a moist cloth. I do find my skin soft and supple but there is not a visible glow that I expected. Nothing on the brightening/lightening part too.
What I like about Aroma Magic Beauty Pack:-
- The smell.
- The fact that my skin feels softer to touch after each use.
- Does not break me out.
- Reasonably priced.
- Easy Availability.
What I do not like about Aroma Magic Beauty Pack:-
- No difference in terms of balancing uneven skin tone.
- Could not find any lightening or brightening effect.
- No visible glow.
- Only active ingredients mentioned.
- Wise She Rating: 3 out of 5
- Recommendations: As you must have guessed already. No! but if you don’t mind trying out new packs then you can give this a try. Not a good one but nothing special about it. People allergic to AHA, Please stay away!
You might like reading these also:-