AVON True Color Blush in Molta Mocha – Review, Swatches
Here I am with yet another blush review..This time from Avon (I think everyone needs a break from the Inglot blushes ). I decided to review this specially for Tups since we were once chatting about brown blushes and she expressed her doubts about Browns making her complexion look muddy. I personally have this issue with a lot of browns except for a few and this AVON blush happens to be one of them.
- Price: 399INR
- Shades:Comes in 4 shades: Mad About Mauve, Molto Mocha, Hibiscus and Raspberry
My take on the AVON True Color Blush in Molto Mocha:-
- Packaging:This blush comes in a large square case which is rounded from the sides. The blush pan takes up half the space and the other half houses the applicator. The inside of the lid also has a mirror which is quite large and great for touch ups. The brush itself is not too good, but the they seldom are so I don’t really mind it.
Color & Texture: The blush is a coffee brown shade with peach undertones and a healthy amount of shimmer. The powder is quick silky to touch and spread quite easily and is buildable. The shimmers are not OTT and don’t even last a long time on the face so this can definitely be used for contouring as well. I am very careful while buying blushes from the brown family and always choose the ones with a pink or peachy tone to it to avoid the muddy look.
- Pigmentation: This shade is really quite good in terms of pigmentation and although at first sight the shimmer may seem a tad bit too much, it is not so since the shimmer doesn’t really transfer on the skin.
- Staying Power: This blush lasts the entire day. I’ve worn it through work and a party and when I came home, it had just faded a bit but was still there. 3 cheers for AVON!
- Cost & Availability:Initially, I found this blush to be a bit expensive considering its an Avon product and when compared to other local brands like Faces; but after using it, I can confidently say that it’s worth the price. Its a million times better than the Simply Pretty Blushes which are easy on the pocket and score a zero in terms of quality. So this range is totally worth it and the quality is worth the cost.
What I love about AVON True Color Blush in Molto Mocha:-
- Very easy to blend in.
- Its a peachy toned brown so no fear of looking muddy
- Travel friendly packaging
- Has a nice large mirror which actually does help in touch ups.
- The shimmers are very fine and will not make one look like a disco ball.
- Excellent staying power
- Quality is worthy of the price.
- Has a tiny brush applicator as well
- Can be used for contouring if required.
What ticks me off about AVON True Color Blush in Molto Mocha:-
- Wish it had a sleeker/thinner casing sine this packaging is quite huge for the blush and requires a lot of storage space. The height of this one case is equal to 2 Lakme Earth Rose blush pans.
- Pigmentation: 4.5/5
- Packaging: 4.5/5
- Staying Power: 5/5
- Availability: 4/5
- Quality vs. Price: 4.5/5
You may also like reading:
Avon Simply Pretty Swirl Lip Gloss Review
Avon Simply Pretty Lipstick in Milk Chocolate Review & Swatches
Avon Glimmerstick Diamond Eyeliner Review
Avon Simply Pretty Fresh Radiance Gel Foundation Review
Avon Naturals Strawberry Lip balm Review