Bourjois Flower Perfection Translucent Smoothening Primer
What I did not like about Bourjois Flower Perfection Translucent Smoothing Primer :-
- It does not come with a spatula so one has to dip in their finger to get the product out. This can be a bit unhygienic.
- It does not come with an ingredient list (which can be challenged) in their Indian packaging so one would not know in case they are prone to allergies to silicones.
About Bourjois Makeup Primer
CORRECTING AIRBRUSH ACTION FOR AN INSTANTLY BEAUTIFIED COMPLEXION!
The first step of your make-up routine for a smooth and beautified complexion!Our compact, translucent primer evens out and refines the skin’s texture, hides pores, blemishes and fine lines, leaving the skin looking flawless.Its soft texture and airbrush finish leaves the complexion feeling silky smooth and beautified!To be used alone or before applying foundation for an easier application and a long-lasting hold.And it’s good for my skin:pore blocking, oil-free formulaEnriched with wild azalea extract to protect cells’ youth
- Packaging –2/5
- Satisfaction- 4/5
- Formula -3.5/5
Have you tried Bourjois Flower Perfection Translucent Smoothing Primer?
- Bourjois Ombre Stretch in Intense Black Eyeshadow Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Smokey Eyes eyeshadow Trio 04 Nude Ingénue Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Volumizer Mascara Review
- Best Bourjois Products 2011
- Bourjois Pastel Teint Essential Pressed Powder 68 Dore Review
- Bourjois Blush in Rose Frission Swatches & Review
- Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Mascara Photos
- 4 Swatches Of Bourjois Bio Detox Perfecting Powder
- 6 Bourjois Khol & Contour Eye Pencils Swatches and Review
- Bourjois Wet/Dry Eye Shadow (Ombre A Paupieres) Review