This is the second eye makeup tutorial in MAC pigment series.Last time I did a Arabic eye makeup tutorial with MAC Grape pigment.MAC Reflects Antique gold is a brown shade with very fine gold shimmer in it.It’s not glittery but more of a dust and MAC has given apt name to it -
MAC ANTIQUE GOLD.
- Price – INR 1250
Here we go with the Antique Gold Swatches :-
I think this pigment goes well with brown, purple or olive green if you have tried anything else with it then do let me know.I would love to know the combination .
This is how I did the brown smokey eyes with MAC Antique gold pigment
- Step1 – Primed my eyes with NYX milk jumbo pencil.
- Step2 – I used Faces Turquoise blue eyeliner and traced my upper lashline with it.
- Step3 - Smudged the eye liner with MAC 219 brush (covering my eyelid) and applied MAC Carbon eyeshadow over the lid.
- Step4 – I kept the carbon eyeshadow dark so that antique gold pigment looks more vibrant.
- Step5- In the crease with the same MAC 219 pencil brush I applied MAC Sparkle neely eye shadow(From MAC blogger obsession collection) in my crease.
- Step6 – Dabbed MAC Antique gold pigment over it .Applied MAC Vanilla pigment from the crease to the brow bone and in the inner corner of my eyes.I also applied green pencil eyeliner on my waterline and finished off with W7 big lash mascara.
This is how it it looked..Not difficult but looks complicated
This is the finished look .
I hope you all are ready for the weekly giveaway tomorrow.
Wise She Rating – 5/5
More In the Pigment Series:-