Ric wrote in her review on the Bourjois Khol & Contour Eye Pencil that no matter how many eye liners we have, it’s never enough. We always find a shade and a hue we don’t have and start craving it like crazy. I’m no different and on my trip to Mumbai earlier this year (mentioned here), when I met Kej and Jyo and went to NBC I couldn;t help but be mesmerized by the new liners Colorbar had come up with.
I kept telling myself I didn’t need any more but Kej kept swatching and I kept watching and finally temptation got the best of me and I picked 2 liners; one for A which she reviewed here and one for me.
About Colorbar I -Glide Eyeliner Glowing Sapphire:-
The I-Glide Eye Pencil defines like a pencil and glides like liquid eyeliner, with its smooth formulation, which gives your eyes rich colour in a single stroke and blends in easily after application. Lasts longer than 8 hours; does not feather or bleed.
- Price: INR 350
My take on Colorbar iGlide Eye Pencil in Glowing Sapphire:-
- Packaging: This pencil comes packed in a metallic silver box. The pencil it self is silver with the color coordinated tab at the base which makes it easy to identify the shade. This is not a retractable pencil and needs to be sharpened regularly.
- Color: This shade can be best described as a deep inky blue with silver and light blue shimmers.
- Pigmentation & Texture: All of us must have used atleast 1 colorbar liner by now..So I don’t even need to add this point but yes, like all Colorbar liners, this is super creamy and glides like butter on the lids! Even though this liner has shimmers, this doesn’t feel gritty and it doesn’t have any fallout either! One swipe is more than enough but I like swiping twice simply because I love the deepest intensity this shade provides.
- Staying Power: This liner refuses to budge…Quite seriously. I apply it at 7am and when I’m back at 7pm it hasn’t budged or even smudged! I’m sure it would last even longer and through the night!
I don’t think I need to add anything after this but I’m all praises for this liner. This is undoubtedly the best Blue liner I have ever had. Blue liners are my favourite and I never miss the opportunity to buy any hue and shade in it. This is so amazing and looks gr8 when worn normally or even when smudged or winged.
However, the only hitch is that I have some trouble using it on my waterline. Unlik eother colorbar liners, this liner stings my waterline but I think this is because of the shimmer content. The sting lasts fro just 5secs or so but I still prefer to avoid this since I don’t like playing with the eyes.
Why I love Colorbar iGlide Eye Pencil in Glowing Sapphire: -
- Very soft and easy to apply. No tugging required.
- The awesome blue shade everrr!!
- The shimmers ad a glam factor to the liner.
- Staying power is unsurpassable.
- Pigmentation is amazing..a single swipe does the trick.
- Easily available online on discount.
- Easy on the pocket.
Why I don’t like the Colorbar iGlide Eye Pencil in Glowing Sapphire:-
- Stings when I apply on my waterline.
- Pigmentation: 5/5
- Staying Power: 5/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Availability: 5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 5/5
This eyeliner has been added to our Best Blue eyeliner series
Have you tried Colorbar I- Glide Eyeliner Glowing Sapphire?Which other eyeliner shade you would like to try ?
You may also like reading:
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Brick-o-la 42M Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Sultry Pink 08P Review & Swatches
- Colorbar I-Glide Pencil Cocoa Bar Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick BLUSH 04M Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Very Coffee Review & Swatches
- Colorbar I-Glide Eye Pencil Coal Mine 09 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Kohl Intense Eyeliner Mysterious Blue 002 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Autumn Rose 20 Nail Paint Reviews & NOTD
- Colorbar Instant Cover Up Stick Caramel Treat Review
- Colorbar Lip Pot Toffee tango 005 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Lip Pot Cherry Pop 017 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar i-Glide Eyeliner in Flirty Turq Review
- Colorbar Lip Pot Coral Crush 006 Review and Swatches