It’s a lazy Sunday afternoon and I am in my best of lethargic mode. At this point of time I take some half an hour to even eat one carrot. Will keep eating it inch by inch and try to make the least effort possible
Then there is this desire of taking a dip into the swimming pool arise when my eyes see’s this particular minty /aqua green shade which Illamasqua describes as a bright glossy finish shade.
- Price – $14(You can buy it from here)
Texture of the nail polish is not too thick or thin and comes out opaque with in second coat and sometime in one coat. It gives that subtle glossy finish which makes the shade look absolutely wonderful.
There is just a bit of glossiness to this shade and I loved the shade so much. Shade doesn’t chip for 3-4 days but for that a top coat is necessary.
Then I tried shoe nail art on it. It looks much better in real than in picture I don’t know why .Now I am thinking of a similar colour specks case , bag and foot wear .
Happy Sunday everyone!!!!!!!!!1
You might like reading these also:-
- Faces Nail Paint Copper & Gold 504 Photos & Swatches
- The Balm Hot Mama Blush Review & Swatches
- Bobbi Brown Blush Sand Pink:Review,Swatches & FOTD
- Faces Ultra Lip Plump Ultra : Review and Swatches
- Faces Nail Polish 25 Date Night, 28 Mysterious,26 Grape Escape Swatches
- Fake Eyelashes India -Suggestions
Product sent by brand for consideration but it has not affected my review