Another beautiful green eyeshadow edition in my collection.You can check out top five must have green eyeshadows post with eye makeup which I did few days back.This shade is little different from rest of the green eyeshadows which I own .What makes Iilamasqua eyeshadow different is the smooth and pigmented texture and ofcourse the classy packaging.
I felt madly in love with their powder eyeshadow Vernau which is a beautiful matte brownish beige shade albeit I do have to come with few interesting eye makeup with it .Hopefully soon! I will come out with something different and interesting.
About Illamasqua Powder Eyeshadow Fledging:-
Each of these glorious colours makes a statement that is as individual as you are. Highly pigmented, prepare for an intensity that’s not just colour-true but extremely long-lasting. Experiment and be bold.
- NET WT – 2g 0.07 OZ.
- Price per - £ 15 for 2 gms.(I know it is expensive but I recently noticed that Illamasqua keeps coming up with some amazing sale offers.So do keep a track and with this we too will keep you updated)
- Packaging - It comes in a black square packaging which have curves to its corners.There is a small square transparent cover on its lid which makes its easy to know the shade.
- Texture:-As we know that its a powder eyeshadow but when one use it there is a bit of creaminess in it which can easily be felt.Some time that becomes a problem also because few of the shade creases too.
- Pigmentation - I find the pigmentation of this eyeshadow little average if I compare it with the previous one which I have used but with a primer on it can be easily be built up.
- Staying power – It lasts for about seven hours with a primer.I didn’t tried it out without a primer but when I swatched it on my hand it stayed for four hour easily and afterwards there was slight green powdery shade which was left behind which stayed for long.
Swatches Of Illamasqua Powder Eyeshadow Fledging :-
It’s a beautiful matte green and it looks darker on my lids then what it appears in the pan.
It’s a beautful green which I haven’t tried before.I wont say its a must have and one of my best green eyeshadow as I feel that those who have pigmented eye lids may not like it that much.Rest are going to love it .
Have you tried Illamasqua Powder Eyeshadow Fledging?
- Pigmentation – 3.5/5
- Prive Vs Quality – 3/5
- Avialbility – 2/5 (Only online form here)
- Texture/Fall out - 3.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Illamasqua Freak Perfume Review
- Illamasqua Hemlock Nail Polish Review & Swatches
- Illamasqua Theatre Of The Nameless Nail Varnish Kink Review & NOTD
- Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Androgen Review EOTD
- Illamasqua Masquara Raven Reviews
- Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss Frenzy Review & FOTD
- Illamasqua Scandal Lipstick Review
- Look Book- Illamasqua Hussy Blush Review
- Illamasqua Hussy Blush Photos & Swatches
Product sent by brand for consideration but it has not affected my review-