Hi beauties !!
Today I’d be reviewing another product from the L.A Colors range, which I recently discovered on Stylecraze.com.
About L.A Colors Creme Lipsticks:-
Luxury Crème Lipstick delivers ultra rich colors in a lightweight formula. Its blend of moisturizing ingredients of aloe, shea butter & vitamin E enhances lips, leaving a smoother, healthier feel. Glides on effortlessly with the slant top, for a flawless even coverage.
- Price : INR 220/- (or $4)
- Packaging :- The packaging of this lipstick is quite classy It’s a shiny black case with a transparent see-through cap. On the body of the lipstick you’ll find “L.A Girl” beautifully engraved in a metallic purple color, even the cap has a nice floral design on its neck. Mind you the packaging is not fragile in fact the cap is quite tight and secure.
The shade “Sinful” goes exactly with what you see inside the casing it’s a hot coral shade which looks quite different in different lights !! Its one of those shades which changes the way they look when you’re exposed to different lighting. On my pigmented lips it looked like coral sometimes , sometimes hot pink, and sometimes a mix of both. Surprisingly it looks neon orangey-red in the packaging and when I saw it I was like à omg this is a super neon coral shade, and I won’t be able to do justice to this pretty color, but to my revelation it turned out beautiful and sweet on my lips This shade will look different on different people, and all you coral lovers should try this one
- Texture :– The texture of this lipstick is creamy, almost close to NYX round lipstick’s texture, but thankfully not that creamy and I haven’t seen it melting till now It glides on easily on lips and one doesn’t needs extra lip balm or lip gloss as they’re moisturizing too. But since its creamy, it tends to slide off and transfer on objects, and it even starts vanishing quickly. The lipstick is immensely pigmented and one can use it either as a tint, or as a full lip color. Layering it would result in accentuating fine lines (it settles into my lips, and looks horrible, that’s why I avoid using it as a whole lip color). There’s a mild fruity kind of fragrance to it, which fades away after sometime.
Staying power :-
- When worn alone as a lip tint, it stays for around 1-2hrs.
- If used as a proper lip color, it stays for more than 2hrs.
- If used along with a lip gloss, it stays for around 2-3hrs, depends if I’m having meals or snacks in between or not.
- It doesn’t survives meals because of its creaminess.
- After fading it leaves an uneven tint behind which I personally don’t like L
- And once fade, it leaves lips dry and flaky, so one needs to take care of exfoliating before and after using this lipstick
I’ve applied a li’l bit of Maybelline WaterShine Lipgloss Naked brown, in the lip swatch to prevent lipstick settling in fine lines.
What I like about L.A Colors Crème Lipstick (Sinful)
- Pretty coral, which can be build up for more intensity.
- Renders a different look in different lighting.
- Creamy and moisturizing formula.
- Cruelty free.
- Sweet fragrance.
- Classy and sturdy packaging.
What I don’t like about L.A Colors Crème Lipstick (Sinful)
- Bad staying power.
- Settles into fine lines and accentuated them
- Leaves an uneven tone with dry & flaky lips.
- Availability (but these can be purchased easily from Stylecraze.com)
Have you tried L.A Colors Lipsticks yet ??
You might like reading these also:-