Hi beauties !
Today I’d be reviewing new eyeliner from the brand L.A Girl, which I recently discovered on StyleCraze.com. This brand is “cruelty-free” , and since I’m into eye makeup I wanted to try the eyeliner pencil. The shade which I’ll be reviewing is P617-Smokey. Read on to know how good it is..
About L.A Girl Eyeliner (Smokey)
LA Girls Mark My Eyes is a NEW innovative liquid eyeliner that perfectly creates bold, intense lines while the LA Girls Fine line fine-tip liner creates a thin, precise line in just one stroke.
Both pens are water based and have a soft flexible tip for precision and control while delivering the right amount of color.
Try LA Girls Mark My Eyes for an extreme, bold cat-eye look or LA Girls Fine line for that ultimate fine stroke.
- The LA GIRL line targets the diverse beauty needs of women of every demographic around the world.
- Since 1985, LA Girl has taken pride in offering the highest quality products at the most affordable price.
(hmm strange.. the description is about some liquid eyeliner anyways nothing much interesting was mentioned on the L.A girl
- MRP : INR 210/-
- Availability : Stylecraze.com
- Quantity : 1.3gms
No ingredients list mentioned on the pencil or website.
My experience with L.A Girls Eyeliners (Smokey)
- Packaging :- The pencil is wooden type, and one needs to sharpen it. It is black matte on the outer side, and the packaging isn’t delicate. The cap is quite tight and it won’t open on itself. I personally prefer the retractable pencils, but that’s ok I have to stop being lazy
- Shade :- The shade “smokey” is a lovely blend of dark charcoal grey and very very minute pearl finish. The pearl finish is not very evident though. I checked back the swatches of Chambor Loose Kohl Powder, and this pencil is quite similar to the shade.
- Texture & Pigmentation :- The pencil is easy to apply, one of those types where one doesn’t needs to try hard to tug and pull it on eyes. It glides easily without any hassle. As far as pigmentation is concerned, the eye pencils is decently pigmented and can be layered on for more intensity. But layering might lead to creasing later on.
- Staying power :- The staying power is also good. On days when I’m not out in the open it stayed perfectly on my eyes for almost more than 6hrs with slight fading. But on days when I was out in sun, it started creasing and smudging. Therefore, it will have to be set by using a black e/s to stop smudging in summers.
Swatches Of L.A Girl Eyeliner (Smokey)
I haven’t used it as a base for eye makeup till now (which is why I purchase eye pencils ) but I might do a tutorial with this pencil Overall this is a nice pencil which is..
- cruelty free
- Nicely pigmented.
- Perfect for smokey eye makeup
- Didn’t sting my eyes (I even tight lined my eyes with it)
But I wish at this price it was ..
- At least retractable kinds (oh no I have to buy a new sharpener for this pencil now lol )
- Also there’s no ingredient list mentioned on the L.A girl website
- And nothing mentioned about whether it is water proof or not.
- Nothing mentioned about shelf life as well .
Have you tried L.A Girl Eyeliners yet ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Colorbar I-Glide Eye Pencil Coal Mine 09 Review & Swatches
- Chambor Eye tattoo Liner ET 03 Review & Swatches
- NYX 923 Copper Slim Eye Pencil Review and Swatches
- MAC Chromagraphic Pencil Rich Purple Review And Swatches
- Lakme Nine To Five Kohl Ultimate Photos & Swatches
- Diana Of London Shooting Star Eyeliner Eye Pencil Review
- Revlon Luxurious Color Smoky Crayon Bronze Smoke Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Khol and Contour eye pencil in Bronze Raffine 79 Review & Swatches
- Amway Attitude Eyeliner Pencil Kajal Coal Review & Swatches
- Oriflame Beauty Eye liner Stylo Review
- Avon Glimmerstick Diamond Eyeliner Review
- Lakme Fantasy Collection Shadow Artist Shimmer Stick Glimmer Green Review
- Look Book – Lakme Shadow Artist Shimmer Stick Astral Blue Review
- Body shop Carbon Black Definer Photos, Price & Swatches
- My Cherry Culture Experience & Haul