I love shower gels and keep experimenting with different kinds. My favourites so fave have been Lush Flying Fox, Freeman’s Chocolate Mint body wash and Lush Olive Branch. This one from L’Occitane I picked up because I wanted to try a Rose scented shower gel. I’ve never been a huge fan of the rose fragrance but around the time I bought this I recall a discussing about it here on Wiseshe itself. So many girls were praising the fragrance that I felt I had to give it another go. So when 99labels came up with this in their sale it was as if God had dropped it into my very lap and I didn’t even bother resisting…Can’t blame me right?
About L’Occitane Rose 4 Reines Shower Gel
This shower gel gently cleanses the skin, leaving it delicately perfumed with the fresh and velvety fragrance of the grasse, Bulgarian, Moroccan and Turkish roses.
As a foaming bath, it transforms into a rich foam infused with a fresh and slightly fruity fragrance
Quantity: 75ml for 395INR
Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance, Laureth-2, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Chloride, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-Methyl Ionone, Linalool, Buteth-3, Geraniol, Tris(Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate, Sodium Benzotriazoyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Citric Acid, Eugenol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alcohol Denat, Tributyl Citrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Red 4, Yellow 5, Blue 1
My experience with L’Occitane Rose 4 Reines Shower Gel
- Packaging – This comes in a see through plastic bottle with a tiny, golden flip top. I have the 75ml bottle which is perfect for travel. The lid is also pretty sturdy and doesn’t have a huge risk of leaking and causing a mess.
- Color & Texture – This shower gel is a light tea color and very silky in texture.. While using it I literally feel like my skin is covered in silk.
- Fragrance – In one line I can say that this is ‘A Feast for the Senses’. The minute I sud-up my loofah the fragrance of roses bursts out and permeates the entire bath..It’s not too sharp either which I hate..This is a soft almost curved scent (I hope this isn’t too confusing) which is super relaxing.
This is by far the best rose scented product I’ve ever used. And all thanks to Wiseshe girls who’s constant Oohing and Aahing over roses made me get this This shower gel is almost flawless infact…the only negative I can think of is that it’s not too hydrating. But then again I don’t mind this since I use a lotion within 10mins of getting out of the bath regardless of whether the shower gel/soap was the moisturizing type.
What I like about L’Occitane Rose 4 Reines Shower Gel:
- By far the best Rose scented product I’ve used.
- Very relaxing
- Lathers quite a bit
- Fragrance isn’t sharp or cloying..It’s actually a very soft yet distinctive scent.
- It doesn’t dry out my skin
- Will suit oily skin as well.
- This tiny bottle will last a good while
- Travel friendly packaging
- I love the smaller sized bottles. Perfect to try out a product especially when it’s so pricey.
- L’occitane products are now available on UT as well.
Cons of L’Occitane Rose 4 Reines Shower Gel
- Contains SLS
- Not for those who like super moisturizing shower gels.
- Moisturizing effect: 4/5
- Fragrance: 5/5
- Packaging: 4.5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 4/5
You may also like reading:
- L’Occitane Cherry Blossom En Provence Review
- L’Occitane Aromachologie Repairing Shampoo & Conditioner For Dry & Damaged Hair Review
- L’occitane Repairing Conditioner Review
- L’occitane Verbena Shower Gel Review
- L’Occitane Introduces Fleur Cherie Collection
- L`Occitane Rose Hydrating Face Mist Review
- L’occitane En Provence LAIT Corporel Body Lotion With Essential Oils Review
- L’occitane Green Tea Solid Perfume