The first time I saw this range of lipsticksa at Shopper Stop, I wasn’t too impressed. I had swatched it on my hand and though the colors were pretty I thought these would dry out my lips pretty soon. About a month after this, I was passing through Blore Airport and had some time to kill before my next flight. So while checking out the cosmetic counters the SA there asked me to try these out. When I expressed my doubts she suggested I try it directly on the lips instead since these lipsticks do tend to look more matte than they actually are. She sanitised the lipstick and I applied it…I was seriously amazed at how well it glided on my lips…No tugging or pulling like I’d expected..I’m glad I happened to chance upon this or else I’d have missed out on a lovely lippy
About L’oreal Infallible Le Rouge Lipstick in Rambling Rose:
L’Oréal Paris introduces Infallible Le Rouge for luxurious, comfortable, and long lasting lip color. Infallible Le Rouge stays fresh and vibrant looking for up to 10 hours without feeling sticky, tacky or dry. Enriched with Vitamin E for moisture and Ceramide 5 for conditioning, Infallible Le Rouge applies evenly without flaking or fading out.
Science Behind the Beauty
The new Infallible Le Rouge formula is based on L’Oréal’s Colour Bond Technology that features a flexible network that captures and fixes colour on lips. How? An association of adhesive polymers that allows for the longevity of the lipcolour, as well as sillicon micro spheres that ensure only the richest lipcolour will be left on a woman’s lips.
My experience with L’oreal Infallible Le Rouge Lipstick in Rambling Rose:
- Color: Rambling Rose is a deep rose color with plum undertones. In the tube it looks like it has a tiny bit of shimmer but it doesn’t show up on the lips at all. It has a satin finish as well.
- Price: INR900.You can buy it from here
- Coverage & Pigmentation: This is a full coverage lipstick which covers up all the pigmentation I have. The color pay off is also amazing and a single swipe gives medium coverage and for full coverage a second swipe would be necessary
- Texture: This lipstick has a satin finish and glides on very smoothly. The tiny shimmers aren’t even visible on the lips and can’t even be felt. No pulling and no tugging required.
- Staying Power: This lipstick is intented for longwear and it does stay for long too! On my lips it stays on for about 5-6 hours without food or drink. But even after eating something the color lightens by a very tiny margin and coverage is still heavy which I like. After the 5th hour or so, it starts fading and getting lighter.
I have never had any faith in long stay lippies because they seem to make my lips all the more pruney within the hour of application. But thankfully this lippy is quite a winner in this area. It goes on like silk and keeps my lips soft and satiny looking for a long time. I do get the drying feeling though, but that only after around 4 to 4.5hrs of wear which I don’t mind. This formula is a sure short winner and if I had to change anything about this it would be only the price…
What I like about L’oreal Infallible Le Rouge Lipstick in Rambling Rose:
- This shade would suit practically all skin tones.
- Covers up all pigmentation on the lips.
- A nice everyday shade
- Doesn’t dry out the lips
- Provides medium to full coverage.
- Easily available.
- Sooooo many shade available to choose from
- Has a long staying power
- Classy packaging.
What I don’t like about L’oreal Infallible Le Rouge Lipstick in Rambling Rose:-
- Very pricey for a L’oreal lippy. I’d rather get a MAC for 80 bucks more!
- Pigmentation: 5/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Staying Power: 5/5
- Availability: 5/5
- Price vs. Value: 4.5/5
Have you tried L’oreal Infallible Le Rouge Lipstick in Rambling Rose?
You can check out all the shades of these lipstick here
You may also like reading:
- Avon Naturals Cherry Lip Balm Reviews
- Best Tinted Lipbalm Suggestions
- Maybelline lip smooth tinted lip balm Mandarin & Cherry Review & Swatches
- NYX Tinted Lip Spa Jewel Review & Swatches
- Crème De La Mer Lip Balm Review
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Balm Clear Crystal & Peach Crystal
- Faces Cosmetics Lip Balm Photos & Swatches
- Avon Naturals Strawberry Lip balm Review