The minute I saw the new range of souffle blushes released in the US online I knew I had to have it. By this time, all of you (atleast the regulars) must be well aware of my Blush craze. So it won’t come as a surprise to anyone that I got this as soon as I could.
About L’oreal Magic Smooth Souffle Blush in celestial Divin Blush:-
Smooth on a flush of blendable color. Its luxurious, air-whipped souffle texture melts onto skin for seamless, weightless color. The result is a fresh, natural, all day finish. Applies, smooth, evenly and looks natural. The mati-crystal technology allows luminescence and light to show through on skin’s surface creating a soft, luminous, natural-looking flush on cheeks.
- Price: 12.95$. However, I bought this over Ebay for 700INR including shipping
- Quantity: 9ml
- Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Alumina , Acrylates Copolymer , Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate , Aluminum Hydroxide , + , – May Contain: CI 77891 , CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) , CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)
My take on the L’oreal MagicSmooth Souffle Blush in celestial Divin Blush: –
- Packaging: The blush comes in a tiny square glass pot with a screw top lid, the color of the blush. So if one has many, it’s easier to sort and choose.
- Color: The blush is a frosty baby pink shade with tiny shimmers.
- Texture & Pigmentation: This blush being in mousse form is very soft and the texture of whipped cream. The shimmers are very tiny and are only visible enough to make your face glow. Otherwise the face doesn’t really look shimmery at all. Pigmentation is amazing and a tiny bit goes a long way. I need just 2 tiny dots on my cheeks for the perfect pink look.
- Staying Power: This blush stays for about 4hrs and would then need to be touched up.
- Application: I use my fingers (I know its not the most hygienic solution but I ensure that I sanitize beforehand) to dip in and place 2 dots on my cheeks. Then using my middle and ring fingers, I blends towards the hairline.
Being a subtle light pink shade, this is a perfect shade for beginners and even for a casual daytime look. It’s a shade one can reach for when in doubt. Since the shimmers are very minute, it’s hardly visible and yet adds a glow to the visage. The only negative I can think of is that if used in excess, it gives a whitish tinge. All in all, this is a fun blush to try out and I’d love to try the others from this collection as well.
Pros of L’oreal MagicSmooth Souffle Blush in celestial Divin Blush:-
- Perfect day time shade.
- Will suit fair to wheatish skin best.
- Shimmers are very tiny and not chunky or even visible for that matter!
- Blends easily without getting powdery.
- Attractive packaging. The fact that the lid is the color of the blush makes it easy to identify amongst all the other blushes.
- Adds just the right tinge of pink to my cheeks
- Decent staying power
- Available in a lot of shades
- Because of how little one needs for a single use, this is bound to last ages!
Cons of L’oreal MagicSmooth Souffle Blush in celestial Divin Blush:-
- If used in excess, makes my face a bit whitish
- Not available in India yet.
- Pigmentation: 4/5
- Texture: 5/5
- Packaging: 4.5/5
- Staying Power: 4.5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 3.5/5
Have you tried L’oreal Magic Smooth Suffle Blush ?
You may also like to read:
- 3 L’oreal Color Riche Nutri Shine Lipstick Reviews
- Loreal Hairmix Supreme Smooth Review
- L’oreal 24 Hour Superliner Gel Eyeliner Swatches
- L’Oreal Glam Shine Reflexion Lip Gloss Photos And Swatches
- Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydrating Shampoo And Conditioner Review
- L’oreal Paris Smooth Intense Instant Smoothing Serum Review
- L’oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation Review & some updates
- L’Oreal Paris total repair 5 shampoo and condtioner review, prices and photos
- Loreal paris 6h glam shine gloss swatches
- Loreal cosmetics – Loreal paris 6H glam shine gloss (Product review , swatches and pictures)
- Loreal make up with loreal kohl(product review, swatches and pictures)
- Loreal hair serum(L’Oreal – Professionnel Expert Serie- Liss Ultime Reflexium Serum Fluide) Product review