I’m back with another review and this time it for a hair product. Thanks to the overwhelming pollution and crappy water a lot of us suffer from hair fall. I infact suffer from chronic hair fall and have tried a lot of products some of which have worked and some which haven’t. I’m a bit crazy when it comes to hair fall tonics, the main reason being my husbands hair….yes, my husbands hair…His hair is so lush and bountiful, straight and bouncy…sigh…actually his hair is exactly the kind I wish I had. And he hardly suffers from hair fall. So I’m continually worried about going bald and the mere thought of having no hair and living with a man who has an abundance of it is enough to propel me into buying whatever remedies I can find. Competition you see?
This is a Hair Fall tonic I picked up from the local Reliance store about a month back and have it been using it on alternate days after washing my hair. This Fall Repair range consists of a shampoo and conditioner as well.
About L’Oreal Paris Fall Repair Anti-Hair Fall Tonic – Leave In:-
- Intensive anti-hair fall treatment to nourish your hair.
- It contains the highest concentration of Arginine which nourishes the hair bulb, restructures the hair fiber, reduces breakage and makes hair grow stronger.
How to use Hair Fall Tonic:-
Part your hair with nozzle while applying the tonic on roots. For a full head application, use one dose according to scale. Gently massage the scalp with your fingers to activate the micro-circulation. Do not rinse.
- Quantity: 90ml
- Price: INR 249
My experience with L’Oreal Paris Fall Repair Anti-Hair Fall Tonic – Leave In:-
- Packaging – I love the packaging..Its so hygienic and convenient to use. Thanks to its nozzle applicator and slim body. I find bulky bottles hard to manage. I wouldn’t have minded a pump but this is even better since it can directly be applied to the scalp. And the bottle looks quite snazzy too with its black bosy and metallic fuchsia nozzle cover.
- Color – The serum is a clear liquid and remind me a bit of veg clear soup
- Texture – Its very thin and pretty watery. Hence, its easy to massage into the scalp and gets absorbed in a jiffy without making the scalp greasy.
- Fragrance – It has a mild perfumed kinda smell but it doesn’t last long enough for me to discern what exactly it smells of. But rest assured, its not a bother for sensitive noses nor will it linger on.
- Usage – After towelling drying my hair, I use this on the top of my scalp since thats where I suffer from hair fall the most. I then massage it into the scalp and leave it for about 2-3 mins after which I comb my hair with a wide toothed comb.
Does it work?
Miraculously it does. I didn’t think it would but I have noticed a slight reduction in hair fall after 2weeks of using it. My hair seems stronger and shinier as well. But it’;s been 4 weeks and the effect hasn’t increased. I’m not sure whether the effect would differ person to person, but it doesn’t show signs to eradicating my hair fall totally. I’m still using it and hope that it works a little more on me instead of staying static. If it doesn’t work more then I probably wouldn’t repurchase this.
Pros of L’Oreal Paris Fall Repair Anti-Hair Fall Tonic – Leave In:-
- Extremely hygienic with its applicator nozzle.
- Sleek packaging and easy to carry during travel.
- Actually helps reduce hair fall to a certain extent.
- Not too pricey.
- Will last a long time
- Very mild fragrance which I like since I prefer my hair to smell like my shampoo/ conditioner.
- Not greasy at all. So this can be applied before going to work as well.
- Doesn’t harden the hair like some serums.
- Easily available
Cons of L’Oreal Paris Fall Repair Anti-Hair Fall Tonic – Leave In:-
- Even though my hair fall decreased after 2 weeks of usage, the percentage hasn’t increased like I’d hoped.
- Effectiveness: 4/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 3.5/5
Have you tried L’oreal Paris Fall Repair Anti-Hair Fall Tonic – Leave In ?
You may also like reading:
- Morphy Richards Hair Dryer Review
- Hair Curling Iron Rod Suggestions
- Vega Hair Care Premium Straightening Brush H1-SB Review
- Matrix Biolage Hydra Therapie Hydra-creme Intense Moisture Masque Review
- Hair straightening treatment
- Top 5 Best Shampoos For Dry And Damaged Hair
- Best Shampoo For Dry Hair
- Rowenta Styling Curling Iron Review
- How To Style And Manage Curly Hair