Today I’d be reviewing another product belonging to Lotus herbals Gorgeous Diva Collection, you can read Lotus Herbals Pure Colors Lipstick Red Rose Review. I thought this is like one of those makeup stick that oriflame came up with around 10-15yrs ago (I was a kid that time, and I remember that concealer/foundation stick use to come in similar form with green casing, hmm I’m in two minds now whether it was Oriflame or something else ) Anyways Lets see how this one looks like :-
About Lotus Herbals Natural Blend Swift Makeup All Four-In-One
NATURALBLEND 4-IN-1 Swift Makeup With SPF15, Shade 720 (Natural Beige)
Don’t have much time for touchups ? But still want to look “THE BEST” then this All in-one make-up which works like foundation, concealer, compact & sun protection will do the magic. It glides on with satin feel to give even skin tone. Hides imperfections and SPF 15 will ensure sun protection.
All-in-one make-up that works like a foundation, a concealer & a compact, with sun protection. Its smooth application creates an even skin tone, conceals imperfections & blends easily for a matte effect, without caking or clogging pores
- Directions for use: Blush has a tendency to darken with body heat, so make sure you apply its sparingly. Apply color cosmetics in natural light whenever possible, so you know exactly what your make-up will look like.
- Active ingredients: Botanical Extracts
- Shade available: Honey beige, Natural beige, Cream Peach
- Quantity: 10gms
- Price: INR 249/-
The packaging is ok-ish, not too bad not too good, although I feel the cap is flimsy, and will break into pieces if I tend to get clumsy while handling this. I do feel the color of the stick is too loud The top part of the cap is transparent so you can see the shade of the stick, whereas on the bottom you can see the shade name and no. On the cap you can see minor details of the products.
My Experience with Lotus Herbals Natural Blend Swift Makeup All Four-In-One
Since it’s a stick, applying it is quite easy, as one is supposed to use it directly onto the skin. Its not hard, and glides on effortlessly. I didn’t find blending a hard job, and blending it with fingers is best according to me. This shade will suit most of the Indian skin tones, it has yellow undertones .The other shades cream peach (the lightest shade will suit fair beauties), and honey beige will suit girls above NC 44 (I’m not sure, do check it out personally before). There’s a noticeable ‘talc’ kind fragrance.
- As a Foundation: First of all a Warning to oily skinned beauties – Don’t buy this thinking that this will be a solution for your all-in-one makeup, because it might will break you out. I used this as a foundation, and slathered it onto my face in a genuine amount, it was good, and gave a natural coverage, nothing too fancy but didn’t conceal blemishes or marks. But I got pimples popping out on my face and I’m still dealing with those although I haven’t used it again.
- As a Concealer: As I told, this would be a good option for girls having dry skin, with minimal flaws . It didn’t conceal my minor pimples marks though. So its definitely not a “concealer”, or say a heavy duty concealer.
- As a Compact (Matte powder Finish): It does give a matte powder finish initially, but doesn’t lasts matte for a long time, and I paired this up with my MAC studio finish powder foundation, still my skin got oily/shiny after 3hrs.
- With SPF 15: Honestly I didn’t care if it has an spf or not, because I do use sunblock anyways, and spf 15 is too less for me.
Swatches of Lotus Herbals Natural Blend Swift Makeup All Four In One in day light :-
To sum it up, I’d rather say to put in some more bucks and invest in some good foundation(Read ten tips for perfect foundation ) /concealer/compact whatever you’re looking forward too. Also since this has yellow undertones, over layering it in order to conceal + for more coverage would result in a strong orange-ish face, which would look ghastly not only in reality but also in photography because of its spf factor. This is ok for those who have dry skin (since it tends to get oily) that gives a natural coverage. And oily beauties stay away from this
Have you used Lotus Herbals Natural Blend Swift Makeup All Four-In-One ??
You might like reading these:
- Lotus Herbal Pure Colors Crimson Red Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Lotus Herbals Moistpetals lipstick 112 Red Rover Review & Swatch
- Lotus Herbal Pure Colors Carnation 640 Review & Swatches
- Lotus Herbal Pure Colours Moisturising Lipstick Rose madder Review & Swatches
- Lotus Herbals Orange Peel And Alpine Salt Whitening Skin Polisher Review