I have very weird hair and so I’m always on the look out for any good hair products to calm them and make them more manageable. The roots of my hair also get kinda greasy which means I have to wash my hair every alternate day which is another pain and also harmful for the hair. As a result of this, my hair looks quite crazy but also became a bit limp. So when the SA suggested I Love Juicy to infuse life into my hair, I couldn’t say No…Not that I’ve ever said no to a Lush SA ever .
About Lush I Love Juicy Shampoo:-
I Love Juicy is an amazingly fruity shampoo for getting your hair really clean. It is genuinely juicy, too, with our vitamin and mineral-packed fruit mixture as a base, loads of cleansing organic papaya and kiwi with citrus oils for shine, toning and fruity fragrance. Washing with a fruit and seaweed mix removes grease and softens the hair. Don’t be dirty, be fabulously fruity.
- Quantity: 100gms for 580 INR, 250gms for 1010 INR, 500gms for 1630 INR
- Ingredients: Water(aqua) sodium alkyl sulfate, ammonium lauryl sulfate,cocamide MEA, propylene glycol,perfume,lemon oil( citrus limonum), freshly juiced papaya(carica papaya) fine sea salt, carrageen an extract( chondrus crispus) sweet orange oil( citrus sinesis) fresh pineapple juice( ananas sativus) fresh kiwi juice(actinidia chinensis) fresh mango juice( mangifera indica),benzyl alcohol,methylparaben,propylparaben
My experience with Lush I Love Juicy Shampoo:-
- Packaging – This comes in the usual transparent plastic bottle with a flip top.
- Color & Texture – The shampoo is a champagne yellow color and of medium consistency. It foams like crazy so I use a very tiny bit. Using this is like a party of lather on your head
- Fragrance – It has a very pleasant fragrance thanks to the combination of the fruit and citrus elements. The smell lasts a long long time and I can even smell it on my hair the next day.
My Verdict: Lush I Love Juicy Shampoo:-
I liked this for the reason that it perked up my hair and added a lot of volume to it. Normally my hair never needs extra volume but last winter for the first time ever, my hair got really limp. This pumped my my hair in just 2 washes. The only downside is that it didn’t help with the frizziness. Maybe it would work differently on diff hair textures, but my curls are quite stubborn so maybe that’s why it didn’t work for the frizz.
The fragrance is lovely and I can’t think of anyone who wouldn’t like it since it isn’t strong in the fruity nor the citrusy smell..Its a perfect balance. All in all, this is not a must have unless you’re going through a patch of limp and lifeless hair. I use this along with Veganese conditioner and both of these together have done a really good job of bringing them back to life
Pros of Lush I Love Juicy Shampoo:-
- The fragrance is mild and not jarring.
- Its a must have for foam lovers
- The scent lasts for more than a day which I love
- It works very well on limp hair.
- Did not cause any brittleness or hair fall.
- Smoothens the hair
- Doesn’t dry out my hair
- Good for oily hair.
- Lush doesnt test on animals.
- Makes my scalp feel squeaky clean
Cons of Lush I Love Juicy Shampoo:-
- Not for dry hair or hair with a penchant for going beserk.
- Didn’t help with frizziness
- Effectiveness: 4/5
- Fragrance: 4.5/5
- Packaging: 4.5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 4/5
Have you tried Lush I love Juicy Shampoo ?
You may also like reading:
- Top 5 Lush Cleanser Reviews
- Lush Igloo Sugar Scrub Review
- 5 Lush Lip Scrub & Lip Tint Review
- Lush Chilli Tingle Review and Swatches
- LUSH Fresh Farmacy Face Cleanser Review
- Lush The Jilted ELF Shower Jelly Review
- LUSH Snow Fairy Lip Tint Review, Photos & Swatches
- Lush Candy Cane Soap Review
- Lush Valentine’s Day Special
- Lush India Amazing Offer
- Lush Brazened Honey Face Mask Review
- Lush Snow Cake Soap Review
- Lush Angel’s Delight Soap Review
- Lush Snow Globe Review
- Lush Pow Wow Lip Scrub Review
- Lush Oatifix Face Mask
- Lush Ultrabland Cleanser