Pigments are like a mystery which are wrapped in a riddle and one just needs to constantly try exploring them .Sorry! I am getting little over enthusiastic here about pigments and now own sixteen of these beauties .Yes! I got five more recently after showing you my ten pigment haul.This habit of buying things in lots is making me splurge like anything but I am not complaining
About MAC Antique Green pigment:-
First word which popped up into my mind when I swatched it was smoky.It’s a shade which smoky eye makeup lover will easily fall for.It’s a combination of smoky black teal with bit of gold and is uber silky and smooth.In the bottle pigment looks grainy but I didn’t face any issues in blending it out albeit there was some fall out issue.Also, It looks much prettier on eyes and gives out that regal feeling in comparison to the hand swatch.By the way don’t you think it looks like rich version of MAC humid eyeshadow ?
- Price – INR 1300 (I have heard it’s going to be INR 1450 soon)
Usually I trick to stick to few eyeshadow combination but this time I went little ahead and used 3-4 shades here
Steps of the eye makeup :-
- Step1 – Applied NYX Jumpo pencil in milk as a primer and blended it out with MAC 239 eyeshader brush.
- Step2 – MAC Antrique green pigment in the middle of the eyelid.
- Step3 – MAC Mythical eyeshadow in the crease and the outer corner of my eyes.I darkened the outer corner with MAC carbon eyeshadow with MAC 219 brush
- Step4 – From the crease to the brow bone applied MAC Vanilla pigment.(Completely a must have from eyery look nowadays) and in the inner 1/4th of my eye lid .
- Step5 – Applied Faces turquoise blue eyeliner in my lower lashline and smudged it .
- Step6 – For the upper lash line eyeliner I mixed Inglot duraline with MAC Chocolate brown pigment .
- Step7 – Curled my lashes and applied Sleek lash out mascara 729
- Step8 – Filled my brown with MAC Espresso eyeshadow
Antique green won’t receive its due if not used for smoky eye makeup. Hopefully I will come up with a look soon
Have you tried MAC Antique Green Pigment?How you use it ?
More in Pigment series here:-