All of you must have read my review on the MAC Mattene Lipstick in Deliciously Forbidden from the Posh Paradise Collection. It’s also this collection that gave me my very first paintpot. I ‘m a newbie to eye makeup and wanted something more skinline and pinkish which wouldn’t stand out. I was just hovering around the paintpots when the MAC SA, Gauri asked me whether I wanted to get a one. My super fast nodding must have screamed YES bcoz she then told me to follow her to check out the new Posh Paradise collection. And what a treat it was! The collection has gorgeous paintpots! Like seriously!! Every single one of them were so gorgeous that I was tempted to pick up more but then logic prevailed and I realised to get something I would actually use instead of swatching and admiring daily And I found my soulmate in Nubile!!
Ingredients of Nulbile Paint Pot:-
My take on MAC Paintpot in Nubile:
- Packaging: Paintpots come in a tiny glass pot much like the fluidlines, only larger. It has the same screw top lid and is quite sturdy. I haven’t heard of this pot breaking…ever!
- Quantity: 5gms
- Price: INR 1350
- Color:This shade is a creamy light pinky-peach kinda shade. It looks a bit frosty but when blended, it just melds in with my skin. I’d tried Painterly as well and it looks white on my skin and a bit weird for a novice, but Nubile is lighter and a creamy peach and more natural.
- Color Payoff & Texture:This paintpot like all others has a very good color payoff and a silky texture. It doesn’t crease on my lids and sets within a minute. And amazingly enough, eye shadow do look more vibrant over this!
- Staying Power: It stays forever! I’m not saying this because this is my first paintpot and I’m naturally partial towards it. But it really does stay for about 8-9hrs continuously…cool right?
This is easily the most versatile paintpot from this collection. I hope they make it permanent because its one of the most perfect paintpot for anyone to start with! It’s a bit unhygienic since it doesn’t come with a brush, but I’m quite content with dunking my brush or even my fingers into this…There’s something so luxurious about the shade that I cant resist swatching it time and time again
All in all, I’m really happy that I got Nubile as my first paintpot and I finally understand what the fuss was all about
Pros of MAC Paintpot in Nubile:-
- Perfect neutral shade.
- Very versatile since any shadow can be layered above it.
- Doesn’t crease at all.
- Stays for a long time.
- Sets quite fast
- Sturdy packaging.
- I like that its the kind of shade which can be spread on the lid and finished with a liner
- Perfect for daily wear as well.
Cons of MAC Paintpot in Nubile:-
- It’s an LE shade
- Pigmentation: 5/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Staying Power: 5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 5/5
Have you tried MAC Paint Pot Nubile ?
You may also like reading:
- MAC #187 Duo Fiber Stippling Brush Review
- Must Have MAC lipsticks To Be Worn To Office
- MAC Off Shoot Lipstick :Review,Swatches & FOTD
- MAC Juxt Eyeshadow:Review,Swatch,FOTD
- 20 MAC Powder Blush Swatches
- MAC Cubic Blush, MAC Gingerly Blush, MAC Pinch Me, MAC Peach Twist Swatches
- MAC Swoon Pink Blush, MAC Fleur Powder, MAC Pinch O’Peach Swatches
- MAC Deep Truth Eyeshadow :Review, Swatches & EOTD
- MAC Well Dressed, MAC Breezy, MAC Dolly Mix, MAC Coy Girl Swatches
- MAC Flirt & Tease, MAC Breath Of Plum, MAC Plum Foolery & More Swatches
- MAC Semi Precious Feeling Flush Mineralize Blush Review
- MAC Semi Precious Unsurpassable Eyeshadow:Swatches,Review
- MAC Studio Fix Or MAC Mineralize Skin Or Mac Prolong Wear
- MAC Overrich Lipstick
- MAC Slimshine in Missy
- MAC Craving Lipstick
- MAC Funtabulous Dazzleglass
- MAC Viva Glam Cyndi
- MAC Fleur Power Blush