Maybelline Colorsensational Moisture Extreme Lip Colour:-
This is my first review on WiseShe. I would say am a little nervous, because this is my first beauty product review. I’ve been a blogger for close to four years now and makeup is a latest area of interest. I hope you guys like the review.
Now let’s get to the review part – am sure all of you at some point have heard about Maybelline’s Moisture Extreme Range and would have owned atleast a couple of them. The SA at the Health & glow tried it on and me Lo Behold – I was sold!
This is officially my second lipstick and I went on to collect a few more from the range.
- Price: INR 220/-
My Tryst with the Maybelline Colorsensation Moisture Extreme Lip Colour B42:-
I was a lippie novice when I got this. But I’ve been in love with it ever since. I’d describe it as a coraly-red shade. It might look pink or redder on you depending on your skin tones. On me, it looks a little red and I simply love the way it shows up on me. I’m pretty sure that this shade will go down well with all skin tones.
- Coverage: It is quite pigmented, so it covers pigmented lips pretty well and the shade comes out opage. You can layer it a little more if you want, but it might turn out to be a little garish.
- Texture: Goes butter smooth on my lips and has a matte finish. It has never dried out my lips (I don’t really have a dry-lip issue though). I’ve never felt the need to use a lip balm underneath it.
Here are a few lip swatches:
The lipstick tint looks like this (can you see the faint color in there?)
What I like about Maybelline Colorsensational Moisture Extreme Lip Colour B42 Buff:-
- The price is very pocket friendly
- There are a whole lot of shades to choose from
- A lovely coral shade and will definitely suit all skin tones
- Goes on opaque and gives a fair amount of coverage
- It doesn’t dry out my lips
- It stays on for 2-3hrs without eating or drinking, it kinda leaves a nice coral tint.
- The packaging is decent
- Easily available across all counters
What I don’t like Maybelline Colorsensational Moisture Extreme Lip Colour B42 Buff:-
- The staying power could’ve been a little better
- Might be a little drying for people with dry lips
Will I re-purchase it?
Well, if I come around finishing it and if the shade it still around, then why not?
Final Verdict: If you love corals and matte lippies – go for it! And am very sure you won’t regret purchasing it!
Hope you guys liked the review!
- Pigmentation: 5/5
- Packaging: 3.5/5
- Staying Power: 3.5/5
- Availability: 5/5
- Price vs. Value: 5/5
Have you tried Maybelline Colorsenational Moisture Extreme Lip Colour B42:-
You might like reading these also:-
- MUA Lipstick In Shade 4 Review & Swatches
- 8 Top Sizzling Hot Pink Lipstick Shades Review & Swatches
- MAC Posh Paradise Deliciously Forbidden Matte Lipstick Review & Swatches
- 16 Red,Pink & Beige MAC Lipstick Photos & Swatches
- MAC Lipstick Capricious Review & Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Round Lipstick 49 Review & Swatches
- Chambor Silk Touch Lipstick Silk Star Review & Swatches
- Dupe Alert – Makeup Forever #29 Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick Dupe
- Inglot Freedom System Lipstick 64 Review & Swatches
- MAC Matte Lipstick Taupe Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick BLUSH 04M Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Maybelline New Watershine Pure Natural Water Lipcolor F21 Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Very Coffee Review & Swatches
- Inglot Refill Lipstick Shade 27 Review & Swatches
- Maybelline New Watershine Pure Natural Water Lip Color MF21 Review & Swatches
- Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color SPF 12 Guava: Review & Swatches
- Inglot Freedom Lipstick Shade 37 Review & Swatches
- Chambor Moisture Plus lipstick Coconut Plus Review & Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Lip Refill 26: Review & Swatches