In my last post you all came to know how I am mad about lip balms when I listed down my best 8 lip balm reviews and swatches.This time I back with another beautiful pink lip balm shade which is from Oriflame.You can also learn how to make chocolate lipbalm and honey lip balm.
About Oriflame Very Me Lipmania in Pink Kiss :-
Get sheer, high-gloss coverage in intense shades you love. Specially designed packaging for every facet of you!
- Ingredients:This list is neither mentioned on the product nor on the Indian website or brochure.OCTYLDODECANOL, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-1, POLYBUTENE, MICA, POLYETHYLENE, CERA CARNAUBA, CANDELILLA CERA, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SILICA, PARFUM, PROPYLPARABEN, BHT, TIN OXIDE, TOCOPHEROL
- Quantity: 4 gms
- Price: 169 INR
- Shelf-life: Only month and year of import is mentioned
Other Shades available:-
I have tried to describe the shades based on swatches I’ve seen. I don’t think I’m very good at it so please excuse me if my description is not accurate and do correct me if I’ve gone wrong so that it’ll help others to pick the right shade.
Oriflame Flirty Pink – Pale pink with shimmer
Oriflame Pink Blush – Rosy pink with shimmer
Oriflame Rock Star Pink – Bright fuschia pink
Oriflame Pink smoothie – Light mauvish pink with shimmer
Oriflame Sweet Plum – Plummy onion-pink with shimmer
Oriflame Vibrant Peach – Bright peachy coral
Oriflame Mocha Dream – Chocolate brown with shimmer
Oriflame Hot Berry – Muted maroon
Oriflame Red Vibe – Brownish orange with bold shimmer (This is a bit disappointing. A true bright red in this series would have been nice)
- Packaging:As you might have guessed, the packaging is the main reason I bought this lippie It comes in a totally see-through plastic case with an image of a cute shoe in front. The design n color of the shoe varies with each shade and in no way corresponds to the lipstick inside. So it’s super easy to identify this if you hoard lippies or own more than one from this range…it really stands out. Though it looks very attractive I don’t think this could survive a fall. Also, this neither comes in a box nor is it sealed. Mine arrived twisted up a little and a small portion of the tip was damaged. Oriflame should seriously consider adding a seal on their products so that such issues can be averted.
- Shade Description:I’d researched online for days on end so that I end up with the right shade. Even after all that I was a bit startled when I received this. It’s a reeeally bright candy pink…almost neon-ish! But on application it goes on very sheer and is a very wearable shade (Phew!). A single swipe looks like what a tinted strawberry lip balm would look like.
- Performance:The lipstick is very smooth in texture and the color glides on easily. The formula is very moisturizing and you won’t find the need to apply a lip balm underneath. The color can be built up in a couple more swipes but I noticed a weird ring formation around my lips when I do that. Even multiple swipes won’t hide pigmentation. But this isn’t necessarily a con since the product description emphasizes that it gives sheer coverage; so no false claims there. It is glossy…yes, but I wouldn’t really call it high gloss. After a while, the gloss disappears to leave a nice pink stain. This stain stays put for 2 to 3 hours max (without eating or drinking). The main problem I have with this is the flavor. In fact, it’s the first thing I noticed when I applied it. The lipstick as such doesn’t smell too bad but when applied u get this strange, plastic-like yucky taste
Swatches Of Oriflame Very Me Lipmania in Pink Kiss
Right: In artificial light, Top: Multiple swipes, Bottom: Single swipe
What I like about Very Me Lipmania Pink Kiss:-
- Attractive packaging
- Reasonably priced
- Identifying shades is easy coz of the transparent packaging
- Glossy and sheer coverage
- No need of a lip balm underneath
- All shades will suit most complexions
- Can be bought on discount
What I don’t like about Very Me Lipmania Pink Kiss:-
- No outer carton or seal
- Ingredients list is not mentioned
- Odd flavor
- Packaging does not seem very sturdy
- No mention of manufacturing or expiry date
- Picking shades from brochure can be tricky
Final Verdictriflame Lip Mania Pink Kiss:-
This is a pretty nice range with very wearable shades. It won’t hurt your pocket to give these a try. If you can ignore the weird flavor, these could replace your tinted lip balms.
- Packaging: 4/5
- Price: 5/5
- Performance: 4/5
- Fragrance: 2/5
Have You tried Oriflame Very Me Lipmania in Pink Kiss ?
You might like reading these also:-
- 4 Lakme Lip Love Conditoners Swatches
- Maybelline Water Shine Extra Volume Lip gloss Review Review (Full Bodied Wine)
- Ambika Pillai Pick Me Up Lipgloss Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Fruity Jelly Lipgloss Photos & Swatches
- Avon’s Dual Ended Lipstick & Lipgloss L06 Review
- Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lipcolor Infinite Apricot Review,Swatches & FOTD
- NYX Round Lip Gloss Strawberry Photos & Swatches
- NYX Round Lip Gloss Apricot 19 Review & Swatches