HI Beauties…hope you all are doing fantastic!! I recently visited Paris as a part of my Europe trip; you all may know Paris is famous for perfumes, I want to grab a perfume from paris. We( me and my husband ) tried a lot at last we both like similar one….so we got it for my husband.
So let’s start the review..
As soon as Perfumes Givenchy was founded in 1957, it became identified with what is now a legendary story: the meeting of Hubert de Givenchy and Audrey Hepburn, a charming young star of American cinema. Together, they invented the “Givenchy style”, in which French elegance meets American glamour, a combination of light-hearted sophistication and dazzling modernity. Hubert de Givenchy created his first fragrance, L’Interdit, in homage to the delicate, romantic, big-hearted femininity of Audrey Hepburn.
About “PI by Givenchy”:-
• Launched :1999
• Gender: Masculine
• Perfume : Alberto Morillas
• Bottle Designer: Serge Mansau
Top Notes: Citrus, Aromatic, Green, Floral, Vanila
Middle Notes: Magnetic wood
Base Notes: Benzoin crystals
- Price: 35 Euros for 30ml in Paris. (May be same price across Europe)
- Packaging: It is very simple and decent with gold colour cap and transparent bottle. Easy to carry.
- Availability: You can get it online at www.givenchy.com
Experience with PI by Givenchy Paris:-
Pi is a celebration of what makes a man seductive – his intelligence, courage, and contributions. Pi is more than a name, it’s a symbol. This woody fragrance is magnetic and a means of escape and a flight of discovery into new sensations.
I have to agree, this is very very sweet. Not only in the opening, When the aromatic sets in, it becomes so much more. It’s pretty much the same after that so has a very linear fragrance, I do like it though. It is a very nice vanilla smell and is consistent throughout the scent life.
This is a daytime as well a night-time perfume because the fragrance is not concentrated or complicated. This is a floral fragrance, perfect for summers. This is a kind of perfume that just let’s you be. It has a very decent smell, very masculine provided your body chemistry doesn’t mess it up. As I read before in a lot of perfume articles, the perfume’s final result is totally up to your body smell.
About the lasting power, I would say it lasts well over 7 hours on any type of skin. It has a sweet yet inviting fragrance, something little sexy and more warm on a man.
What I like about PI by Givenchy Paris:-
- Staying power is 7 hours plus and once you buy it, it’s an investment.
- Good everyday perfume.
- I personally love this smell on my husband. It blends with his skin. It just leaves him smelling very manly, just very masculine and nothing overpowering.
- The packaging is quite simple
- This is an uncomplicated fragrance, which makes you feel fresh with each spritz.
What I don’t like about PI by Givenchy Paris:
I think availability is the only problem, I can say!!
WILL I BUY IT AGAIN: Yes…(Hope I will visit Paris again for getting this….Lol.. )
I want to share beauty of Paris through my lens …hope u enjoy my review and pictures!! Have a great time ahead…
Have you tried Pi By Givenchy Paris Perfume ?
You might like reading these -
- Eaudemoiselle By Givenchy Perfume Review
- Mambo By Liz Claiborne Perfume Review
- JEAN PAUL GAUTIER CLASSIQUE Perfume Review
- Rose The Body Shop perfume Review