Hope you all are doing fantastic and enjoying your long weekend. Today I am reviewing Revlon lip butter 035 candy apple which have created quite a stir around. Revlon Lip butter is a new line of lip colors out ,but they’re not our usual lipsticks. They’re called color burst lip butter and what sets them apart from regular lipstick is that they’re balm-like and moisturizing while still having bold color. Plus, there’s a color for everyone, with shades from pales and neutrals to bold reds and corals. Because I’m not a fan of most tradition lip glosses theses Revlon Color Burst Lip Butters are my present favorites.
Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter Ingredients:-
Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Octyldodecanol, Petrolatum, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Neopentyl Glycol, Diethylhexanoate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4, Isostearate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Zinc Ricinoleate, Squalane, Silica, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Synthetic Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Parfum (Fragrance), BHT, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Carmine (CI 75470), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850).
- Price: 7.99 GBP
- Packaging-I love the packaging. Each Color burst lip Butter comes in a lipstick-style tube with a translucent quilted-pattern cap that resembles frosted glass. My favorite aspect of this packaging is that each cap (and label) is tinted to match the lipstick.
- Availability-Availability is the main problem for this produc.Whenever I go to any drug store/departmental stores these are always out of stock. At last I ordered it online. But usually you can get from drug store/departmental stores across US/UK.and of course!! online too.
About Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter:-
Buttery Balm + Shiny Color.
Buttery balm with beautiful shiny color to give you baby soft, healthy glowing lips
Hydrating mango, Shea and coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 156%
Pampering gel formula provides super charged hydration and glides on lips buttery smooth.
Sheer to medium colour with buttery shine.
Available in 20 luscious shades.
How To Use Lip Butter:-Starting with clean, dry lips apply your favorite shade of Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter onto lips It can be worn with or without Lip liner. Reapply as often as desired for softer, smoother and instantly hydrated lips!!
Swatches of Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter 035 Candy :-
My experience with Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter 035:-
I would like to describe the colour as – Perfect name for pretty much the perfect red. It’s bright, but not too bright and has a slight orange base to it.It stay’s for about 5-6 hours reapplying them is what I enjoy the most. It keeps my lips well hydrated and moisturised and I initially thought I might need a lip liner underneath it but it does work without it .
What I like about Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter
- Affordable price
- Good packaging.
- Availability of shades.
- Smooth and Glides easily.
- Fragrance free
- In one swipe it gives rich and creamy colour.
- Would suit light to medium complexions.
- Long staying power
What I do not like about Revlon Colorburst lip butter:-
- So far I haven’t been disappointed by this.
Final Verdict – Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter:-
True to its name Revlon colorburst lip butter gives a creamy, smooth and buttery feeling when applied.I totally love this product and planning to get more shades from the range. If you are looking for some soft creamy textured lip butters..This is the one to try, I am sure you won’t be disappointed. I will highly recommend to the people like me who are not fans of lip glosses.
Have you tried Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter?
You might like reading these also:-
- Revlon Expressionist Gucci Lip Gloss Bordeaux In Snow Review & Swatches
- Revlon Expressionist Luxurious Color Eyeshadow Plum Galaxy Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Revlon Diamond Lust Eyeshadow In Night Sky Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Revlon Super Lustrous Shiny Sheers Lipcolor Shade 18 Review and Swatches
- Revlon 12 Hour Eye Shadow: 14 Nude Elements Review & Swatches
- Revlon Colorstay Aqua Mineral Finishing Powder Review
- Revlon Launches ColorStay Aqua Mineral Finishing Powder
- WiseShe Best of 2011 – Best Revlon Products
- Revlon 12 Roasted Coffee Lip Liner Review and Swatches
- Revlon’s Just Bitten Lip Stain +Balm Passion Review and Swatches
- Revlon Luxurious Color Kohl eyeliner in Pure White Review & Swatches
- Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Aubergine Review