Beware! All sleek lovers are going to find these Sleek ‘Blush by 3’ blushes incredibly tempting and hard to resist! A pan full of three blushes which costs £9.99 for 20g of product. Life is beautiful sometimes
Sleek has introduced four blush palettes in it and I wonder what would have happened if the sleek drugstore was near to my place. I would have picked all of them like my 5 Revlon custom rich eyeshadow palettes or my recent 6 MAC eyeshadows. I have kind of developed this habit of picking things in lots. I don’t know if it’s a good thing or bad .
These palettes can be ordered online here
About Sleek Cosmetics Blush By 3
Blush by 3 is a trio shade blush palette that takes you effortlessly from day to night! Each palette has 3 ultra pigmented shades to choose from in matte and shimmer shades. Use the matte shades for a subtle day time flush, and add the shimmery shade over the top for a touch of night time glamour! With 5 different shaded palettes to choose from , your only dilemma is which one to pick! Choose from Pink Sprint, Pumpkin, Lace, Flame, or Sugar.
Sleek Cosmetics Blush By 3 Shades:-
Swatches of Sleek Cosmetics Blush By 3 Pumpkin 363(From Lto R)
- Lantern – It ‘s a reddish shade with a bit of orange in it. It has a slight gold sheen and is very smooth and satiny. It’s highly pigmented and I need to be careful while using it otherwise I end up looking like Hanumanji (Indian monkey God).
- Squash – My favoruite shade in all the three. It’s a satiny finish pink which has a slight goldenish sheen. Just adore it It’s soft, smooth and blends like a dream and has blue undertones.
- P Pie – It’s highly pigmented matte orange shade and looks like a dupe of Sleek Blush Aruba which I don’t have presently with me .Only drawback with the blush is that it needs a little effort in blending, similar to aruba blush.
Swatches (Without flash)Lanters, Squash and P.Pie(Left to Right)
Sleek Cosmetics Blush By 3 Pumpkin (With flash)
I am wearing squash blush here.
What I like about Sleek Blush By 3 Pumpkin 363:-
- First blush Palette in which I like all the three shades.
- Decently priced (excluding the shipping ofcourse )
- Highly pigmented
- Soft , smooth and satiny with six hours of staying power
What I do not like about Sleek Blush By 3 Pumpkin 363:-
- It’s a limited edition product albeit I heard it is going to be made permanent later on .
Wise She Rating – 4/5
- Pigmentation – 4/5
- Price Vs Quality – 4/5
- Blending – 3.5/5
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Touch Blush No.5 & No.7: Review, Swatches
- 100% Pure Pigmented Blush Pink Plum Review & Swatches
- MAC Fleur Power Blush Review ,Swatches & Photos
- Best Plum Blush Suggestions
- Elizabeth Arden Blush Sugar Plum Review & Swatches
- MAC Breezy Blush: Review , Swatches & FOTD
- AVON True Color Blush Hibiscus Review & Swatches
- Inglot AMC Cream Blush 92: Review & Swatches
- Inglot AMC Cream Blush 94: Review and Swatches
- W7 The Cheek Of It Blush Baby Pink Review,Swatches & FOTD
- Serious Skincare Serious Colour Perfect Structure Cheek Blush Review & Swatches
- Inglot AMC Liquid Blush 87: Review & Swatches
- Best Peach Blush Suggestions
- Chanel Les Tissage De Chanel Blush Duo Effet Tweed Ambre Review & Swatches
- Chanel Les Tissage De Chanel Blush Duo 17Tweed Effect Tweed Fuchsia Review & Swatches