I bought this along with the TBS Spiced Vanilla Body Butter this February. I had ignored the holiday range for too long and HAD to get it to appease myself. The packaging itself looks so holiday-ish that I couldn’t resist. Hubs always asks me infact, whether I’m buying all this to use to to decorate and arrange in the showcase Hope my glare is enough to erase those thoughts from his head
About The Body Shop Cranberry Body Butter:-
Our famous Body Butter, bursting with the scent of fresh berries. It is quickly absorbed and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother.
- Buttery texture
- No parabens
- Quantity: 50ml
- Price: INR 515
About TBS Cranberry Body Butter:-
- Packaging – This comes in a tub form but I like the colors a lot. The red and deep brown gold is so tempting…It actually resembles a Xmas tree decoration don’t you think?
- Color & Texture – The cream is the color of strawberry milkshake! (yummy right?)..a nice light pink body butter which is a bit thicker than Spiced Vanilla, but not as much as the Cocoa butter one…I know I keep comparing all Body butters to the TBS cocoa butter one, but for me that’s like the mother of all body butters since its so thick and takes ages to get absorbed into the skin. This on the other hand is much lighter and doesn’t take much time to get absorbed.
- Effectiveness: It moisturizes quite well and doesn’t clog my pores at all. Once applied, I don’t have to worry about my skin for about 3-4hrs.
- Fragrance – This Body butter, after the Satsuma range, the the sweetest smelling moisturizer I’ve ever come across…It smells so strongly of strawberries that it actually makes my mouth water! And the scent lingers for hours! So, now you guys know the reason why I’m gaining weight so rapidly
My Verdict:The Body Shop Cranberry Body Butter:-
I love this for how moisturizing it is and especially for how long it lasts. It’s not everyday that I find a moisturizer which keeps my ‘dry as paper’ skin healthy for so long. Another huge plus is the fact that it doesn’t clog my pores which makes it a perfect buy for the spring time when we neither want something too buttery nor anything too light.
What I like about TBS Cranberry Body Butter : –
- Would suit all skin types
- Doesn’t make the skin feel greasy at
- I luv the strawberry scent! Its so refreshing.
- Tub is travel friendly.
- Doesn’t clog the pores.
- No Parabens
- Love the decorative packaging.
- Keeps the skin moisturized for a long time
- Fragrance has a long lasting power of 3-4hrs.
What I don’t like about TBS Cranberry Body Butter :-
- Would have been more hygienic in tube form
- It’s an LE product
- Effectiveness: 5/5
- Fragrance: 5/5
- Packaging: 4/5
- Availability: 3.5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 5/5
You may also like reading these:
- The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter Review
- The Body Shop Olive Body Butter Reviews
- Body Shop Moroccan Rose Body Butter Review
- Body Shop Pomegranate Body Butter Review
- The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter for Dry Hair Review
- Body Shop Sweet Lemon Body Butter Review
- Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter Review