I initially always was of the opinion that anti-wrinkle creams were for when one hit 35 and not earlier. But while talking to a friend of mine, she let slip that she used one and when I asked her why, she showed me this article which mentioned that with the current stress levels in youngsters increasing day by day, lines are bound to appear on the face and even if very light, may actually result in premature ageing of the skin. Hence, I started using Olay skincare. But I didn’t seem to feel any difference after using it and on one of my trips to the TNC store, I saw this and picked up 2: one for my mom and another for myself.
I’ve been using it since 2mts now so thought of reviewing it for you. At the offset, let me tell you about my skin as well as my moms since this is a sort of consolidated review from both of us. My mom is in her 50s and has wrinkles around her mouth, eyes and forehead. The ones around her eyes are the most prominent. It’s usually said that the main wrinkle/ageing points are the same for parents and children and this has been proven true in my case. About 6-7mts earlier, I did notice tiny lines around my eyes and faint lines around my mouth (which I call smile lines ) ..Hence, the reason why I decided to start using some form of anti-ageing.
About Nature’s Co Asiatic Centella Anti Wrinkle Cream:-
- Packaging – This night cream comes in a frosted clear square block jar with a green colored twist off lid. Its very sturdy and travel friendly. But as I mentioned in the review of the Night Cream from this company, I’m not too fond of the lid which twists and settles in a diamond shape atop the square jar such that the corners stick out and makes it a bit odd to store.
- Color & Texture – The cream is white in color and extremely light. Its like a jelly actually and very easy to spread and apply. It does seem a bit oily on application, and my skin takes about 3-4mins to absorb it fully after which my skin looks nice and plumped up. It doesn’t have the tightening effect as the night cream does but after applying this, it feels like my skin is infused with moisture.
- Fragrance – This cream has a mild floral fragrance which is quite pleasant and not irritating at all.
- Usage – I just scoop out a tiny bit….and I do mean tiny because this is quite an oily cream and using more would mean walking around with a greasy face. I use it in the mornings before getting ready for work and in the evenings after retuning. My mom uses this twice a day as well.
My Verdict:The Nature’s Co Asiatic Centella Anti Wrinkle Cream:-
I like this cream a lot since it literally plumps up my face and makes me look fresh. I frankly haven’t noticed any difference to the tiny lines on my face but then again they are very tiny and not anything to be overly concerned about. In my Moms case, this has worked quite well and visibly so. Her tiny age spots have decreased and the lines on her forehead and between her brows have actually lightened. However, the lines around her eyes seem to be the same.
All in all, I really like this cream and would recommend it to starters as well. I personally believe in ageing gracefully without the fear of a few lines getting in the way. But this doesn’t mean we can’t smoothen the process or atleast keep it to a bare minimum. This cream is extremely light and nice to use for all skin types (mine is combi/dry and my moms is oily) which makes it the perfect buy for all of us.
Pros of The Nature’s Co Asiatic Centella Anti Wrinkle Cream : –
- It does work!
- Suits all skin types.
- A nice cream to begin with.
- Since we need such a tiny amount for a single use, this one tub will last me atleast 4months of not more.
- Doesn’t clog the pores.
- Available at their stores and even online.
- Moisturizing effect lasts a long time.
- I like the fragrance as well.
Cons of The Nature’s Co Asiatic Centella Anti Wrinkle Cream:-
- Quite expensive for 50ml
- If too much is used, it makes the face quite oily.
- Effectiveness: 4.5/5
- Packaging: 4.5/5
- Availability: 4.5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 4.5/5
Have you tried The Nature’s Co Asiatic Centella Anti Wrinkle Cream?
You may also like reading these:
- Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream Review
- Himalaya Revitalizing Night Cream Reviews
- The Natures Co Coffee Face Scrub Review
- Olay Natural White Healthy Fairness Night Cream Review, Price AND Photos
- The Body Shop Natrulift Firming Night Cream Review
- The Natures Co White Lily Night Cream