Neutrogena Fine Fairness Toners Review – An alcohol free toner
A month back I noticed bit of tanning on my my forehead which generally appears the during summer moth.This must be happening with many of those who have olive skin tone as it gets tanned real quick .During this time I feel the need of two shades of foundation where a darker shade can be used for the forhead and the lighter one on the rest of my face.In the hope of getting rid of my tan I for neutrogena fine fairness toner.
What Neutrogena Fine Fairness Toner Claims :-
A whitening toner with an exclusive combination of Vitamin C and Essential Soy™ that is clinically proven to improve overall skin fairness and translucence
Neutrogena Fine Fairness Ingredients:-
- Special liposome delivery system enhances effectiveness of whitening ingredient to lighten overall complexion
- Vitamin C and Essential Soy™, an exclusive soybean extract, help reduce discolouration and promote even-toned skin.
- Exclusive combination of natural extracts and skin conditioners replenish moisture
- Leaves skin soft and smooth.
- Clinically proven to improve overall skin fairness and translucence.
- Alcohol-free, oil-free, non-comedogenic, allergy-tested
Price – INR 299 for 150ml (Purchased from stylecraze.com in INR 279)
How To Use Neutrogena Fine Fairness Toner –
Shake well before use .Apply in the morning and at night.Moisten cotton ball with toner and smooth over face and neck with gentle upward stroke.
As I feel lazy in taking out the cotton ball all the time I just transfer my toners into a sterilized spray bottle and spray it over my face and neck and just use gentle upward stroke for few seconds to let my skin imbibe the toner.
My experience with Neutrogena Fine Fairness Ingredients:-
First of all let me tell you that I am a toner person.I use toners almost twice a day and after years of usage I have noticed good difference in my pores size .I have used tonnes of toners and reviewed many here so let me tell you what are the good or the bad which I experienced.
- It’s alcohol free so it instantly calms my skin .
- It doesn’t dry out my skin and I have skipped moisturiser at night after using it which didn’t give any dry stretchy feeling to my face.
- I do feel the softness after using it.
- As far as fairness is concerned my forehead tan is still intact
- It doesn’t help in reducing the size of pores.
- I detest toners which do not come in spray nozzle bottle but I always end up buying them
- Not bad at this price when compared to the quantity because in one and half month I have managed to complete half of the bottle.
- Sometime when I am tired I just pour the toner on the cotton ball and wipe out my face to relax my skin and in one swipe I see good amount of dirt on it which indicates its cleansing potential.
- Toner is milky white in colour but I guess that just a thing to convince the consumer about its fairness affect.
Will I recommend Neutrogena fine fairness toner – I liked this toner as it works well on my dry skin but their is nothing too great about it other than the fact that its alcohol free and doesn’t irritate my skin .I won’t be repurchasing it again.
Wise She Rating – 3/5(Not a must have but not bad either)
Have you tried Neutrogena Fine Fairness Toner? Which is your favourite toner?
You might like reading these toners reviews as well:-
- Biotique Bio Honey Water Lightening Freshener With Himalayan Waters Review
- Khadi Rose Water Review
- Oriflame Pure Nature Blueberry & Lavender Extract Toner Review
- Jovees Cucumber Skin Toner Review
- VLCC Skin Defense Punarnava Astringent Review
- Fab India Neem Tulsi Skin Toner Review
- Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Toner Review
- Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner Review
- Biotique Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Freshener Review
- L’Oreal White Perfect Triple Whitening Toner Review
- Nivea Visage Oil Regulating Toner Review
- Lush Tea Tree Toner/Lush Tea Tree Water Review
- Tea Tree Toner – Fab India Tea Tree Skin Toner Review
- Astringent Benefits – Wise She Cosmetic Dictionary