You know I was really waiting for My BH Cosmetics 120 e/s palette to arrive so that I could do my friends engagement make up which of course as you all know by now haven’t arrived … *sigh* and I immediately wanted a back up to that as I was running out of blue shades and the girl was wearing a turquoise blue saree. Of course I went shopping looking out for Miss Claire’s professional e/s palette as I already own Miss claire’s e/s palette in all shades of pink…but luckily/unluckily didn’t get it and instead got this VOV professional eye shadow palette which is similar to Miss Claire one’s.
The only difference is the price Miss Claire comes in 200Rs. However, VOV professional eye shadow palette cost Rs. 245/- and I don’t know why? I was planning to buy only one but since these palettes were such a temptation at such an inexpensive amount. I got 3 palettes in the shades of blues, greens and smokey black and whites and yeah I did a good bargain and bought them at Rs. 200 only. How??? Lol I threatened the SA that I anyway wanted the MISS CLAIRE ones and VOV’s are slightly pricey so I will buy it from somewhere else and pretend to walk away and she agreed to give me the stuff at Rs. 200 each…Tricky ehh??
VOV professional eye shadow palette
VOV Professional Eye shadow Palette in blues 07
VOV Professional Eye shadow Palette in blues 07 Swatches
VOV Professional Eye shadow Palette in greens 06
VOV Professional Eye shadow Palette in greens 06 swatches:-
VOV Professional Eye shadow Palette in smokey black and white 03
VOV Professional Eye shadow Palette in smokey black and white swatches
- Price – Rs. 245/- I got it at Rs. 200/- after bargaining
- Net Weight – +/- 0.46oz/13gms.
My Experience with VOV Professional Eye shadow Palettes :-
Ok! Before you guys judge me let me make it clear. I am not a miser to only buy low end or medium end brands like VOV just because it is inexpensive but I believe in smart shopping and If a product is good and reasonable at the same time. There is no harm in being nice to our pocket..Isn’t it?? I Just love VOV products somehow, I ve tried most of the stuff from them, all the nail polishes I have are from VOV. So yes I am hooked! I don’t even think twice to pick anything from VOV.
Now talking about this palette I am so so glad I purchased them because they are not only inexpensive but I love the quality and pigmentation of the colors in the palette. I really don’t need any eye primer to show up the colors which I do with most of the eyeshadows I bought recently. They belong to the same shades of colors like incase of blue , you have all the main blues one can mix and match with their outfit and same is with the green and incase of smokey black and white palette like the name suggests it is perfect for that smokey look you crave for!
The eyeshades are slightly powdery and hence there is little fall out with this but we can’t demand a lot from a product with this price Also it is not chalky, Some of the shades might look shimmery in the palette but it gives a lovely pearlescent and satin silk finish. The palette also includes a long mirror alongwith an applicator making it easy to do your make up on the go.
Hope you like it!
What I like about VOV Professional Eye shadow Palettes-
- Great pigmentation
- Inbuilt mirror and applicator
- Pearlescent finish
- Very handy
- Non chalky
- No need of an eye primer/base
What I dislike about VOV Professional Eye shadow Palettes :-
- The fall out of the product
- It is little pricey than Miss Claire e/s palette when both the brands are of equal quality and performancewise.
- Not easily available
Would I re-purchase the palette – Yes,I will! if there is any other shade yet available out there in the market I will hunt and add it to my collection like ASAP I want them all, completely adore the palettes <3
Rating – 4/5
Have you tried VOV Professional eyeshadow palettes?
You might like reading these also:-
- SUPER SOFT EYE CRAYON BARRY M REVIEW, SWATCHES, PRICE AND PICTURES
- Make up tutorial – Every day pink and brown eye make up tutiorial
- Eyebrow shaping with MAC brow set (Product review)
- Faces canada eyeliner sharpener and tips to sharpen eyeliner pencil
- Maybelline liner (Vivid and smooth liner , Product review and swatches)
- Homemade natural mascara with vaseline and aloe vera gel with pictures
- How to apply concealer(Picture tutorial)
- Loreal make up with loreal kohl(product review, swatches and pictures)
- HIimalaya kajal /Kajal kohl (Product review and swatches)
- Winner of best liquid eyeliner-The Hit list
- Make up tips for small and tired eyes