I have few crackle nail polishes with me but some how leaving beside Colorbar crackle nail polish I never managed to make best use of them.I in fact tried it on my hubby nails thinking my nails are not made for it but I didn’t find the end result satisfying
After lot of attempts, I asked Zee and she advised me to go to with thin coats and it worked. That is why I love beauty discussions one gets to learn so many things
- Price – INR 299 from brandsfetish.com.
- Shades Available – It’s available in shade black, silver and white.I would love to see how these crackle nail polish turns out in white shade too.
About W7 Earthquake Crackle Nail Polish:-
Introducing its limited edition ‘Crackle’ polish to New Look stores up and down the country, W7’s textures nail polishes aim to ‘transform your ordinary nail paint in an instant’ .
How To Use w7 Earthquake Crackle Nail Polish :-
One has to apply a thin coat on top of the base colour.I chose Faces black nail paint for the base coat here.Crackle nail polish tends to shrink which reveals the base colour from beneath.Single coat is more than enough if I use the second coat then it comes out really thick and doesn’t crackle.
- Nail Polish Brush and consistency – It has a normal usual nail polish brush which gives even application and consistency of the nail polish is quite thick .
- Staying power– With the trasnparent coat on it stays for 3 days without chipping afterards it does.
After applying the base coat one has to go really light when applying the crackle nail polish.It gives the below effect with in few seconds.
I liked how it cracked on my thumb nails, just like earthquake
I generally wear my bold diamond ring whenever I use crackle nail polish because It gives that I , me and myself kind of statement look
Have you tried W7 Earthquake Nail Polishes?
You might like reading these also:-
- Illamasqua Hemlock Nail Polish Review & Swatches
- Faces Nail Polish Jade 302 Photos & Swatches
- Faces Cosmetics Nail Paint Royal Ruby 24 Photos & Swatches
- Faces Nail Paint Copper & Gold 504 Photos & Swatches
- JOHN FRIEDA SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONERS