Below are reviews of makeup removers /wipes in which some of them are great for sensitive skin, acne prone skin or for eyes and lips
- Price – 125ml for Rs. 1,800
When you look at the Bi-Facil remover you will notice that the dark coloured liquid sits on top of the lighter one. Well that shows you the two layers that the product is made of – oil and water. It’s got a bi-phase formula that’s activated when you shake the bottle. The chemistry behind a ‘dual phase formula’ means the chemical has a oil loving side, and a water loving side and that when mixed lowers the surface tension of a liquid (make-up).
Before I go any further let me tell you that this product is a DOUBLE WHAMMY! Ladies who use ‘CONTACT LENSES’ and ladies with ‘SENSITIVE’ skin – THIS IS FOR YOU!
- Price – It was a gift so really don’t know but on Amazon it is $14.26
- Price: INR 100 for 30 pads (I got this INR 90 from Urbantouch)
The pads are super-moist.. give a cool feeling when it touches the skin… It removes facial makeup pretty fine…
It removes compact, foundation and other face makeup quite well.. I even tried this on my thick-layered sindoor on the forehead…
Yep.. though it couldn’t manage to remove it in the first swipe.. two more swipes had to take my sindoor away..
- For Skin Type ~ All
- Price ~ SGD 16.90 for 100ml and INR 495 for 250ml
Well I surely don’t use the product as TBS suggest, for me it’s very simple, I just apply a little amount over eye and massage gently and then wipe it with damp cotton or sometime even with dry cotton (depends on how lazy am feeling ;P). That’s all and we are set to hit the bed. Some time I wash my face after using this gel too.
But the main point here is I use this eye make up remover gel not only for eye but also for face, and it goes such wonderful job No chip-chip, No chik-chik… for face I apply tiny dots all over face and massage in circular motion for a minute or two and then wipe face with damp cotton.
And when a product can be use for eye then it suppose to be gentle right then why not for face
- Price -Rs 160 for 60 ml
Revlon makeup remover is immensely creamy which remove every trace of make up from my skin.Now I don’t struggle hard in removing any waterproof mascara or eyeliner.With this it suits my skin without causing any breakouts or irritation.Thanks to this make up remover I don’t suffer from red eyes anymore
- This is first eye makeup remover which doesn’t itch my eyes even it goes a bit into them still I do avoid using it on my eyes because of the chemical contents in it.
- It removes of waterproof mascara, eyeliner and frosty lipstick easily.
- Very economical
- No burning sensation what so ever
- It is going to suit most sensitive skin too without resulting in any allergies or any kind of redness.
- I have used it on my face too and it works nicely on my skin too.
- Price – Rs. 295 for 120 ml
- It does what it claims, removes all traces of makeup be it waterproof mascara, long lasting lipstick, foundation anything.
- If used regularly it will last for about a month and two.
- Removes makeup with ease
- Very hygienic packaging
- Smell is very light
- Does not irritate eyes
- Not expensive
- Price – INR 25/- for a pack of 10 wipes
My first cleansing wipes and I am enjoying it. They are incredibly soothing and yes effective make up remover, though it couldn’t remove the mascara from my eyes using these. Oh by the way I use Maybelline colossal Volume mascara (that IS hard to remove ). I don’t get to travel much as my workplace is hardly 30 min drive so hasn’t used much for cleaning my face normally but during my visit to Hyderabad recently (in fact on Monday), it came as a surprise to me. When I was waiting at the airport for the flight, I went to the washroom for some touch ups and after wiping the face with dry face tissues I took this one out and tâ€¦da it removed a hell lot of dirt and oil from my face and neck and arms ïŠ (yeah I wiped all these with one tissue khikhikhi). That’s why I am reviewing it now after recognizing its value
- Price: SGD 10.90
- Removes water proof makeup too (waterproof mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow– that’s all I know if you use anything else for eye makeup then it should help to remove that too)
- It didn’t hurt my eyes
- Didn’t leave my skin oily after use (remember to shake the bottle really well!)
- And didn’t break me out.
- I would say over all it’s a good product, I specially like the part removing waterproof make up too
- Price: Rs 400 for 100 ml
- It is completely non sticky and therefore I do not have to wash my face after removing my makeup. Whenever I come back late at night this product is best to use. I do not need to follow that mundane process of applying Vaseline or olive oil, massage yourself and then wash it off. Takes a lot of time and energy which I don’t have at that time. All I’ve to do is take this product, apply it on make up and remove it off with cotton. That’s it!
- It completely removes eye makeup no matter even if I have applied 2-3 coats of mascara.
- It is an ideal companion for a woman who is always “On the Go”. Whenever you feel like cleaning yourself you can easily do it without a hitch without worry about anything.
- My skin is combination oily an it doesn’t make my skin feel stretched too.
What’s your best eye makeup remover?
You might like reading these also:-