If you love your skin and like pampering yourself then you must have tried atleast one of these Aroma magic face packs
- Ingredients: Extracts of Seaweed, Indian Penny Worth, Kaolin, Sandalwood Powder, Liquorice, natural clays, mineral salts & pure essential oils of Sandalwood, Juniper Berry, Patchouli & Grapefruit
- Price: INR 225
- Quantity: 50gms
- Usage: Apply pack onto clean face and neck & rinse after 20 minutes. Dab face with Aroma Magic Aromatic Skin Toner & thereafter apply a few drops of Aroma Magic Oily Skin Oil.
After using this, my face does glow although this brightness doesn’t last more than 2 days or so. But the main effect is on any pimple or a rash. It clears them super fast. If I’ve had a breakout (which I usually do every time I do threading), I use this and my skin clears up within 2 days as opposed to the 7days long wait I have to endure if I don’t use anything.
- Ingredients: Cocoa butter, beeswax, jojoba oil, honey, extract of nutmeg and clove and pure essential oils of orange, jasmine, rose, ylang ylang and frankincense.
- Price: INR 225 (I got this for 200INR)
- Quantity: 50gms
- Usage: Apply on to face and neck and leave on for 20 minutes. Rinse off. Apply Aroma Magic moisturizer and cucumber sunscreen lotion.
I use this when my skin looks a bit dull or rather when I’m FEELING dull the smell itself invigorates me to begin with! I spread it on cleansed skin and wait for it dry. The same principle of ‘ The thinner layer you apply, the faster it dries’ works here too. Once its dry, I wash it off and sit under the fan to let my skin dry. I don’t pat it off with a towel or anything just because I find it cooling and more relaxing to let it dry off naturally. It makes my Chocolatey experience all the better!
- Size: 50 grams
- Price: 165 /-
Aroma Magic Green Tea Mask Ingredients:-
- Extract of green tea has antioxidants which fight free radicals and provide good anti aging benefits.
- Lemon is rich in vitamin c, which is one of the best skin vitamins. It stimulates blood circulation, is beneficial for oily skin due to its astringent effect and is natural skin whitener.
- Carrot helps in regeneration of healthy skin cells which in turn helps in attaining the natural glow of the skin.
- Pure essential oil of grape fruit clears up congested oily skin and acne.
- Pure essential oil of orange is very good for maintaining a healthy and smooth skin. It also helps cure acne .
What I liked about Aroma Magic Green Tea Mask :-
- The texture is lovely. It looks fluffy and shiny. I really can’t define it. I liked it very much.
- Very little amount is needed because it spreads in the form of a thin film. I mean it cannot be applied in thick layer form. It slides on skin covering it with a silvery, almost transparent film.
- The consistency is perfect for applying.
- I simply love the fragrance. It’s a very fresh kind of smell. Whenever I open the cap, pictures of big bunches of grapes and fresh green leaves come to my mind.
- The ingredients are wonderful.
- Flip cap makes it easy to use and safe to travel with.
- Now coming to the effect on my skin. It promises to lighten skin tone (Didn’t do. Not that I got it for that. I don’t believe in fairness effect of products), tightens skin (Don’t have that problem. But I don’t think any product can do that.). It gives glow and brightens up skin. I love the after effects. Sadly, they don’t stay for a long time.
- Ingredients: Extracts of Grape Fruit, Seaweed, Aloe Vera, vitamin A & C & Hydrolysed Protein, & Pure essential oils of Chamomile, Lavender.
- Price: INR 180 (I got this for 160INR)
- How to Use Face Pack -Apply on face and wipe of after 20 minutes. Alternatively mix 1/2 tsp of pack with 1/4th teaspoon of Enzyme Peel Pack to make a paste and apply onto face . Wipe off after 20 minutes. Use morning & night.
I’ve used this mask along with the enzyme peel pack as well but I like it best when used alone. I just spread a small amount on my face after cleansing and cover the entire surface of my face and neck avoiding the yes. It doesnt dry and tighten the skin like the powder based masks. It just slightly hardens into a thin film of gel on the face. I then wash it off after 20-30 mins.
I really love this face pack. It is undoubtedly my favourite of all Aroma Magic Fps. It makes such a difference to my skin. I love using this when I’m tired especially. When I’m stressed or tired, my skin tends to go very dull and a bit ashy and this is the perfect solution. I just apply this on my face and use my TBS eye mask and lie down for 30mins. After washing this off, my face looks brighter and even feels smoother and I feel rejuvenated for sure!
- Price: INR 215/- for 50 gms.
What I like about Aroma Magic Seaweed Pack:
- The smell undoubtedly.
- Feels so refreshing as soon as you put it on.
- Calms down your skin and senses as well.
- It actually hydrates the skin making it look fresh & dewy. I apply it most of the time before going out and I have actually got compliments for my glowing skin from many…including my husband.
- Never broke me out. In facts soothes the existing pimples and irritations.
- Mild enough to be used every day.
- Available widely, both online and offline.
- Reasonably priced.
What I Do not like about Aroma Magic Seaweed Pack:
- Nothing except the fact that there is no mention of proper ingredient list.
- Price: 215/- INR for 250 gms.
- Ingredients:–AHA,extracts of Orange Peel,Aloe Vera, Clove, AHA fruit Extracts, Grape Seed & Pure essential oils of Neroli, Orange & Petitgrain.
Unlike the Seaweed pack it is cream based. Has the same packaging though! The smell is very similar to Seaweed Pack but a subtle version.
It’s a white creamy pack that spreads easily while application. It gives a tingling sensation to the skin which I find a little too strong. I know it is a signal that the pack is working its way through my skin but I will not suggest it to sensitive skin. The AHA extracts could be the reason as well. So if AHA doesn’t suit your skin, then please do not try this out. Does not affect my skin in a bad way but I’ve not noticed any clear difference.
Whats Your favourite Aroma Magic Face Pack ?
You might also like to checkout the video
You might like reading these also:-
- Himalaya Herbals Fairness Face Pack Review
- Body Shop Nutriganics Smoothing Mask Review
- Nature’s Essence Aromatherapy Lacto Tan Clear Sun Tan Removal Review
- Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Nose Pore Mask Review
- Biotique Bio clove purifying anti-blemish face pack Review
- Fab India Aloe & Cucumber Gel Face Pack Review
- Khadi Mauri Neem Tulsi Face Pack Review
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask Review
- Best Face Pack Brand In India-Wise She Poll
- Face Pack For Fairness /Homemade face scrub
- Khadi Mauri Fruit Face Pack Review