For a blush crazy gal like me, it’s imperative to have the right tools for application. I have brushes from Bare Escentuals, Oriflame, Vega, Bourjois, etc but the best I have used till date is this one from Ambika Pillai. I don’t have a MAC or Sigma yet so can’t compare this to them but I can assure you that this brush does rise to the competition with aplomb!
About Ambika Pillai Blush Brush:-
Firm enough for precise application and soft enough to give a soft diffused effect an essential tool in any woman’s kit.
- Price: INR500
My experience with the Ambika Pillai Blush Brush:-
- Bristle Texture: The bristles are synthetic and really soft albeit not fluffy. Not at all rough or abrasive. I had picked us a Bare Essentials brush online infact and that was sooo horrible… Using it was like torturing myself.. This is perfect.
- Bristle Quality (Bleeding & Shedding): Apart from the initial wash wherein 2-3 strands shed, there was no subsequent shedding or bleeding.
- Washing & Drying: Takes about half a day to dry which is quite convenient.
- Handling: The handle is a long and chubby and easy to control.
What I love about this brush is the shape. The bristles rounded and fits right into my cheek area. Hence,there is no risk of getting the blush color all over the place. Blending is easy with this brush as well and I can blend out any harsh lines. However buffing not as easy with this blush. It does take some effort and I’d rather use a buffer/ powder brush instead.
Why I like Ambika Pillai Blush Brush: -
- Soft bristles
- I like the chubby handle which makes it easy to handle.
- Pocket friendly
- Great for blending
- No bleeding or shedding
- Dries fast
Why I don’t like Ambika Pillai Blush Brush:-
- Requires efforts to buff out shades which are on the brighter/ louder side…
- Shedding/ Bleeding: 5/5
- Useability: 4.5/5
- Versatility: 4.5/5
- Value for Money: 5/5
You may also enjoy reading: -
- Night Cream For Dry Skin Suggestions
- Khadi Rose Water Review
- Ambika Pillai Lipgloss in Slide On Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Water Shine Liquid Diamonds Lip Gloss 10 Pink Ruby Review
- The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter for Dry Hair Review
- Shimmery Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Amibika pillai pick me up lipgloss,
- Ambika pillai Day dream lipgloss
- Ambika pillai Toast Lipgloss