Ambika Pillai brushes have weaned their way onto my vanity. Of all the brushes I have, these AP brushes are the most used ones. I have already reviewed a couple of the brushes from this range and thought of reviewing this after Vish asked about a good contour brush to use, I immediately thought of reviewing this one.
About the Ambika Pillai Contour Brush:-
- Price: INR 500
My experience with the Ambika Pillai Contour Brush:-
- Bristle Texture: The bristles are synthetic and gathered together with an angle tip which makes it easy to contour.
- Bristle Quality (Bleeding & Shedding): It did bleed a little n the first wash but not after that. Shedding is to a minimum and after about 4washes it stopped altogether.
- Washing & Drying: Takes about 1day to dry completely.
- Handling: The handle is a long and chubby and easy to control. That’s wot I like best about this brush. It’s easy to hold this brush and angle it correctly. And it blends and buff well too without any problem. Usually brushes with such gathered bristles are not that gr8 for blending but this does the job very well.
Why I like Ambika Pillai Contour Brush:-
- Easy to control
- The angle is such that you get a very precise definition
- Not at all pricey
- Soft bristles
- Blends the shades well
- Can be used to apply blush as well
- No bleeding or shedding
- Dries fast
Why I don’t like Ambika Pillai Contour Brush:-
- I love it! No reason to dislike it at all!
- Shedding/ Bleeding: 5/5
- Useability: 5/5
- Value for Money: 5/5
Have you tried Ambika Pillai Contour Brush ?
You may also enjoy reading:
- Night Cream For Dry Skin Suggestions
- Khadi Rose Water Review
- Ambika Pillai Lipgloss in Slide On Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Water Shine Liquid Diamonds Lip Gloss 10 Pink Ruby Review
- The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter for Dry Hair Review
- Shimmery Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Amibika pillai pick me up lipgloss,
- Ambika pillai Day dream lipgloss
- Ambika pillai Toast Lipgloss