They say “Let bygones be bygones”…After all the chaos and drama that happened with BH Cosmetics, I finally got over the trauma and started focusing on my new love. Yes the new BH Cosmetics 120 color palette eyeshadow in 2nd edition. It’s indeed something that you will fall in love at first sight. Initially, I kept staring it for few days everyday from the time I got it, simply stare at the wonderful colors and the pigmentation. I didn’t want anyone to touch my priced possession after all it came to me after so much of troubles but all paid off at the look of this. By looking at the pictures at the website I thought the colors might be similar one or two of them, but no…They are all different and unique shades, some are matte and others are shimmery with awesome pigmentation. I am in love with the palette and want to stock all of them but ALAS! Can’t dare to go on the website again! I think this is a perfect palette for a look to be created at every occasion. Every girl should have atleast one of this! <3
Also check out the BH Cosmetics 28 neutral palette here BH Cosmetics 28 Neutral Palette Review, Swatches &EOTD
About BH Cosmetics 120 color palette eyeshadow in 2nd edition:-
Sashay down the street in a glimmering color fantasy! You’ll create that and so much more with the exciting 120 Color Palette 2nd Edition. Every new shade is a tiny treasure just waiting for your vivid imagination.
How to Apply Eyeshadow
- Prep your eye lids with our Eye and Lip Primer Or Correcting Eye primer.
- Take your favourite eyeshadow brush and sweep over eyeshadow shade of your choice.
- Mix, blend and have fun! With 120 colors, the possibilities are endless.
- Ingredients – Talc, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT.
Also check out Pro 120 Color Eye Shadow Warm Makeup Palette 03 Review…
- Packaging – This came with a rock solid packaging in a brown box with lots of bubble wrapping and brown papers inside. And there wasn’t any breakage or damage in my palette because of that. I love the packaging which was written in black with company name and logo on it. There was also a thank you note which came with this as shown above.
- Price – I paid some 26$ + 12.98 shipping for 5.1 oz/ 144gms.Shipping charges was refunded to me and this wasn’t on any discount that time!
My Take on BH Cosmetics 120 color palette eyeshadow in 2nd edition
- Shade and Texture – All the shades are unique and different from one another… This palette is a mixture of matte and shimmery eyeshadow which is the main reason I got it. I love the fact that there are more warm shades in this palette which makes this more desirable than the other editions.
- Pigmentation and coverage – The dark shades are somehow heavily pigmented and few lighter shades are medium in pigmentation and needs to be built up as required. The colors are buildable and non chalky or powdery. There is a little fall out in this palette but nothing major as such.
- Staying power – The staying power of the shades is awesome. Without eye primer it last for like 8hrs on my lids, I can say so because I wore this for work yesterday and it lasted till I actually removed it cleanser; with the eye primers I guess it will stretch upto 12-14hrs more. Adorable staying power!
BH Cosmetics 120 color palette eye shadow in 2nd Edition Swatches(one swipe)
I am starting to enjoy this palette! Completely in love with this! All the shades makes me feel like they are crayons and I am the artist! I am dying to create looks and play with this palette! It looks so much fun; just a look of it gives me immense happiness. I can create a look on every outfit I wear; this very idea makes me love it even more. I am amazed with the superb pigmentation each shade has, the shimmers are really shimmery and the mattes are smooth matte eyeshadows. More number of warm colors makes it even more must have product! I believe every girl who loves eye make up should have atleast one of this in her vanity no matter how many other palette she has! Believe me this has breath taking gorgeous shades!
What I like about BH Cosmetics 120 color palette eye shadow in 2nd Edition-
- 120 unique gorgeous shades
- Mixture of matte and shimmer eyeshadows
- More no. of warm colors
- Excellent staying power
- Heavy pigmentation
- Perfect for all types of look
- A must have
- Less fall out
What I dislike about BH Cosmetics 120 color palette eye shadow in 2nd Edition:-
- The horrible customer service
- Shipping charges and duty fee one has to pay to receive this.
- Lighter shades could be more prominent.
- Contains Parabens
Will I re purchase BH Cosmetics 120 color palette eye shadow in 2nd Edition- Well, I guess it will take me ages to finish this though I would love to buy the 4th edition, shimmer palette and tropical palette but I am too scared to shop from them again. I might look for a substitute which is coastal scents palette or will find this on Ebay or amazon to purchase!
Have you tried BH Cosmetics 120 color palette eye shadow in 2nd Edition?
You may like reading these-
- VOV Professional Eye shadow Palettes Review & Swatches
- Colorfulonline.com Pro 120 Color Eye Shadow Warm Makeup
- Ruby Rose 24-Colour Beauty Eyeshadow Kit HB-324F Review …
- Sleek Caribbean Collection Curacao Palette Review & Swatches
- NYX 10 Colors Eyeshadow Palette Smokey Eyes
- L’Oreal Paris Glamor Chic Travel palette Review & Swatches
- Miss Claire Professional Eyeshadow Palette 07