Today I will be reviewing my very first under eye cream (well my first under eye product was from Avon which was a gel and very good don’t remember any of it now ) It was in December when I felt the need to get myself a nice eye cream which could solve the dryness of skin around the eyes. I didn’t want to get a gel, because It wouldn’t had been that moisturizing in winters. So I went out searching for an eye cream, and settled with this one so after a prolonged use of more than 4months… I present to you Biotique Bio Almond Soothing & Nourishing eye cream… pheww long name
Oh and my doraemon wanted to be a part of the photoshoot too
Suraj mukhi, Badam, bihidana, jaiphal, sikta tail
About Biotique Bio Almond Soothing & Nourishing Eye Cream:-
Also check out Home made under eye cream
- Price: 199/- (available on discounts on Stylecraze.com)
- Quantity: 16gms
- Packaging: It comes in a tiny tub, so tiny to fit into your palm, and tiny than my tiny doraemon too Since it’s a tub, I don’t like it because I feel it’s not hygienic, would have preferred if it would have been in a small tube.
My Experience with Biotique Bio Almond Soothing & Nourishing Eye Cream:-
- Now the texture of the cream is cream like, but not extra greasy, just enough moisturizing to remove any dryness, and because of same sometimes I even applied it on my face’s dry regions during winters.
- Moving on to the removal of dark circles claim, I eventually don’t have dark circles, so can’t comment on it, but it certainly didn’t do any good in brightening that area.
- I do have puffy eyes, and it calmed my puffiness to some extent only.
- Because it is a cream, it slides into my skin even after blending it thoroughly, and if it gets into the eyes, my vision gets hazy and my eyes watery so that’s a downside for this eye cream
What I liked about Biotique Bio Almond Soothing & Nourishing Eye Cream:-
- Nice and ayurvedic cream to soothe under eye area.
- Removes dryness of skin around eyes.
- Does take care of puffiness to only some extent.
What I disliked about Biotique Bio Almond Soothing & Nourishing Eye Cream:-
- Tub packaging.
- Price.. 200/- for 16gms tiny tub is really too much for the product which doesn’t work smartly.
- Stings eyes.
- Doesn’t works on brightening the under eye area.
I would probably try Wunder Eye cream which Zara bhabs reviewed
Read Zara’s Wunder Eye cream review here.
Which is your favorite under eye cream ??
You may like reading these also-
- Biotique Bio Berberry Refreshing Cleansing Lotion Review
- Biotique Bio Honey Water Lightening Freshener With Himalayan Waters Review
- Wise She Best Of 2011 – Best Biotique Porducts 2011
- Biotique Botanical Bio Pineapple Fresh Foaming Cleansing Gel Review
- Biotique Bio clove purifying anti-blemish face pack Review
- Biotique Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Freshener Review
- Biotique Botanicals Bio Kelp Fresh Growth Protein Shampoo Review
- Biotique Bio Walnut Purifying & Polishing Scrub Review
- Biotique Wheat Germ Cream Nourishment For Dry Skin