The nourishing Lotion replaces natural oils and replenishes lost moisture, as it brightens the skin for a noticeably fresher, fairer complexion. Protects the skin with SPF 30 UVA.UVB Sunscreen
- How To Use Body Lotion : Apply evenly over cleansed face and neck before sun exposure each morning. Wear alone or under makeup. It is meant for all skin types.
- Ingredients: Grithkumari (aloevera) Methi, madhu, Ankurit gehun, Kusumbhi tail and lotion base.
- Quantity: 120ML
- Price: INR 199/-
I’ve been an avid biotique products user; some products like Bio Clove Pack, Papaya scrub, Coconut milk cream and cucumber water have fared beautifully on me. While Almond under eye cream and their peach peel off completely let me down. I picked this up to be used as a daily lotion for my body.
With such tall claims, lets see how the product faired.
- Colour and Texture: A pale white product. it’s quite runny, very easy to spread and gets absorbed in a jiffy.
- Smell: A very pleasant smell and It smells quite ayurvedic, aloe and honey are very prominent.
How I Use Biotique Morning Nectar Lightening & Nourishing Lotion SPF 30
I use this as a body lotion – apply it on my hands and feet before sun exposure. I’ve been quite liking the product. It suits my normal body skin and also works on my dry as thar desert feet. It moisturizes them very well and frankly speaking I enjoy using it.
The best part about this is – the smell lingers on for a while, say around 2-3hrs on my skin and it doesn’t bother me at all.
When it worked well for my body in Chennai’s summers, I decided to try it on my face. My facial skin is normal to oily. To be really honest – it worked on my face as well! It did not make my face extra oily, nor did it break me out. It moisturized my skin really well and kept it soft and supple.
The lightening claims dint work though. But I did mildly hope that it lightens the scars, but nevertheless I don’t have any complaints
Below you can see how the cream when it’s completely blended intomy skin.
What I like about Biotique Morning Nectar Lightening and Nourishing Lotion SPF 30 UVA/UVB Sunscreen:-
- It fairs well in the department of Sun Protection
- Full of ayurvedic ingredients
- It doubles up as a body lotion and sunscreen
What I like about Biotique Morning Nectar – Lightening and Nourishing Lotion SPF 30 UVA/UVB Sunscreen
- Dint lighten the skin as claimed.
- Super-oily skinned girls can’t apply this on their face.
- The packaging sucks
- Last words: I really like the product and don’t really have any major complaints against it.
Will I repurchase this product….Yes!
Peace Out !
Have you used Biotique Morning Nectar – Lightening and Nourishing Lotion SPF 30 UVA/UVB Sunscreen?
You may also enjoy reading: