This is my first post on WiseShe… I have been religiously and regularly following WiseShe for the past 1.2 years now and checking the site atleast once a day has become my routine I am a little nervous here considering WiseShe’s audience and I hope you’ll all like my post.
The lipstick am reviewing today is Chambor’s Powder Matte Lipstick in the shade 164 Indiana Fusion!!! I had been to Health & Glow to check out for Colorbar’s Matte lipsticks, when the SA asked me to try Chambor’s matte lipsticks… Among all the variants, I liked this shade because this one did look good on me.
About Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick -Indiana Fusion
An Innovative Formulated Lipstick which has both Moisturizer + Matte Effect in it. Powder Matte Lipsticks have a Non-Drying Triple Action Formula which:
- Hydrates – Vitamin A & Jojoba Oil
- Protects from the sun – UVA & UVB Filters (SPF – 15)
- Has anti-ageing formula which softens & smoothens the lips – Vitamin E
- Price: 450 INR
- Packaging: It comes in a sturdy dark blue case which makes it travel friendly. I carry it in my purse everyday and it has stayed the way it’s kept.
Also check out Chambor Truly Lasting Lipstick Shade No 917 Review
My Experience with Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick-Indiana Fusion:-
I had purchased this with an intention of having a matte lipstick in my vanity. This is my first ever Chambor lipstick, to be honest I had bought this product just because the SA was friendly and professional. She was from the Chambor counter but helped me in swatching the Colorbar lippies without uttering a word about how good Chambor was…blah…blah!!! I love the way she presented herself, which I never found with any other brand SA’s I’ve ever experienced.
Talking about the lipstick, it’s between brick red and coral and is completely matte. It comes with SPF 15 which I actually liked because I noticed some discoloration of my lips recently. The lipstick goes creamy on application and my lips feel hydrated for a while but makes my lips dry after a couple of hours.. I applied lip balm before applying lipstick, which actually helped in retaining the moisture and the lippie didn’t dry my lips but then it didn’t serve the whole purpose of a matte lipstick. It didn’t settle in fine lines at all, which makes it better than Colorbar ones!!!!! The lipstick is very pigmented and intense. I usually apply one swipe of color for daily office use. But can be built up as per your needs . This one stays on my lips for 3-4 hours and then leaves a beautiful tint behind. If you like lipsticks leaving their faint tint behind, you’ll definitely like this one!!!
Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick -Indiana Fusion Swatch:-
The left one is one swipe and the right one is with 2 swipes.
What I like about Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick-Indiana Fusion:-
- Easily available at all Chambor counters.
- Nice staying power.
- Doesn’t settle in fine lines
- Nicely pigmented and intense color
- Gives good matte finish
- Leaves a beautiful tint behind
- Travel friendly sturdy case
What I don’t like about Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick-Indiana Fusion:-
- It’s drying nature. Maybe exfoliating the lips before application may help, I haven’t tried though.
- A little expensive when compared to Colorbar ones, but I feel it’s worth the cost.
Will I re-purchase Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick -Indiana Fusion: This one will last a while, may be in different shades.
Rating- 4/5, -1 for making my lips dry.
Have you tried Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick -Indiana Fusion?
This post is written by Amrin who is an nail paint addict .You can check out her blog here.
You may like reading these-
- 30 Beautiful Chambor Eyeliner Swatches & Photos
- Chambor Sparkling Eyeliner In Purple Review & Swatches
- Chambor Stay On Waterproof 303 Forever Blue Review & Swatches
- Chambor Eye tattoo Liner ET 03 Review & Swatches
- Chambor Single Blush #57 Review & Swatches
- Chambor Glitzy Lip Gloss Intense Shade 609 Swatches & Review
- Chambor Lightening Wet & Dry Powder Foundation Review
- Chambor Loose Kohl Powder Black Review
- Chambor Smooth On Eyeliner Navy blue Review & Swatches