I am so happy to write my first post for wise she.. Wise she is one of my inspiration to start my own blog and share my passion with you all.. blogging is like a whole another world to me with such a sweet fellows like Ric, Ana and Zee and many more I never thought I may found such beautiful persons over the internet.. so coming to the post ..
this is my first post so I thought I should review something which is very special to me .. I was not a makeup person in my college days or even till my wedding.. I just use to put a kohl and a lip tint and thts it… when I was shopping for my wedding my mom got lots of cosmetic for me and hence I got my first set of lippies which are Colorbar Velvet Matte in Rum Raisin, Temptation and Iced Tea.. Those days these use to came into square packaging and I totally fell in love with rum raisin and temptation (may be bcoz I luv Temptation’s Rum Raisin flavor )..
Check out some Fantastic Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick shades here
About Colorbar velvet matte Rum Raisin 41M:-
For a rich lip colour with a creamy shine, the Velvett Matte Lipstick, available in 45 stunning shades infuse the lips with vibrancy. Its unique 2-in-1 formulation gives the lips a creamy, yet matte finish. A one of a kind product in India, it has super softening agents that give the lips a soft and supple appearance while keep them nourished with Vitamin E. Staying on up to 5 hours on application, the Velvett Matte Lipstick can be further accentuated with lip gloss and lip liner.
- Price – INR 203 for 4.2gms from stylecraze original price INR 225.
My experience with Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Rum Raisin 41M :-
- Shade: Rum Raisin is very pretty mauve maroon shade which will suit almost all Indian skin tone.. and this color brighten up my skin tone whenever I wear it… its very pretty bridal shade
Swatches of Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Rum Raisin 41 M:-
- Texture: its very creamy in texture and unlike matte lipsticks it doesn’t make my lips dry.. for people who have very dry lips can wear this with a lipbalm underneath..
- Packaging: this comes in steel like round body with a transparent cap which is very helpful to see the shade and the shade no and name are mentioned in bottom of the cover
- Staying Power: staying power of this lippie is not as gud as others in the category .. its not lasts me lesser thn hot hot hot or addictive magenta or even temptation.. after 2-3 hours(without ny food) it completely vanishes… but I don’t blame it as I luv the shade…
Here’s how Colorbar Velvet Matte Rum Raisin 41 M looks on my lips
I really had hard time in taking the pics .. nd really need tips for that… :
What I like about Colorbar Velvet Matte Rum Raisin :-
- Beautiful shade(Check out Colorbar lip pot toffy tango )
- Not drying
- Easily available
- Pocket friendly
- Smooth application
- Will suit most of the Indian skin tones
- Wide range of shades
What I don’t like about Colorbar Velvet Matte Rum Raisin:-
- Staying time
- If you have very dry lips thn it might be not for you.
Will I re-purchase Colorbar Rum Raisin - Yes! this one is already my second, its perfect for parties or weddings .. but I am planning to buy peach crush and brick-o-la also..
Hope you guys like my first review here.. many more to come
Have you tried Colorbar Velvet Matte Rum Raisin?
You might like reading these also:-
- Colorbar I-Glide Eye Pencil Coal Mine 09 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Kohl Intense Eyeliner Mysterious Blue 002 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Autumn Rose 20 Nail Paint Reviews & NOTD
- Colorbar Instant Cover Up Stick Caramel Treat Review
- Colorbar Lip Pot Toffee tango 005 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Lip Pot Cherry Pop 017 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar i-Glide Eyeliner in Flirty Turq Review
- Colorbar Lip Pot Coral Crush 006 Review and Swatches
- Colorbar Shy Rose Nail Paint – My Favourite Red nail paint
- 15 Street Wear & Colorbar Nail Paint Swatches
- Colorbar Soft Touch Lip Color Review (008 Clypso)