Heyyy gals….Today i am going to review Colorbar Velvett matte lipstick – Oh my Magenta. This is my second lipstick from colorbar; the first one was “over the top”. To be honest i am so much in love with these colorbar lipsticks…
About Colorbar Velvett Matte Lipstick Oh My Magenta :
It is a neutral pink which is neither too warm nor cool. It is on the brighter side, but not so bright that it cannot be worn alone. It’s a universally flattering pink and you can feel your face brighten up when this shade is worn. It can be used lightly with lip balm for a subtle day look and for night top it with a lil bit gloss, and you are ready to rock… . So it is a perfect pink/magenta to add to your collection.
Colorbar Velvett Matte Lipstick Oh My Magenta Swatches
- Price : Rs 225
- Quantity : 4.2 gms
This is how it looks in day light – (I haven’t used any lipbalm, just plain lipstick to show original colour)
In daylight - I have used transparent gloss on top of it.
What I like about Colorbar Velvett Matte Lipstick Oh My Magenta :-
- This shade will suit all Indian skin tones.
- It gives an impression of a glowing face and whitened teeth.
- The staying power of it is 6+ hours and the tint it leaves behind lasts even longer, till you remove it with a remover.
- One swipe will give good colour, even on pigmented lips .You will never need more than 2 swipes for intense colour pay off.
- This is very crème in texture, glides smoothly and gives a velvety-matte finish.
- It does not bleed or settle in fine lines. So lip-liner can be skipped.
- Packaging is very travel friendly and sturdy, so less chance of breakage.
- Due to the sample colour attached on bottom, the shade can easily be identified among other lipsticks.
- Price is quite affordable and the quality is quite good.
What I don’t like about Colorbar Velvett Matte Lipstick Oh My Magenta :-
- Not fancy packaging..
- It stains. The stain is hard to remove and you will need a makeup remover and vigorous rubbing to clean it fully.
- It can be drying a while after application if lip balm is not used underneath.
So, if you can bear the staining factor then this is a very budget friendly and beautiful Magenta shade to own. You will not be disappointed with it. I am totally hooked on this velvett Matte range of lipsticks and planning to spoil myself with some more shades
Have you tried Colorbar Velvett Matte Lipstick Oh My Magenta?
You might like reading these also:-
- Colorbar I-Glide Eye Pencil Coal Mine 09 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Kohl Intense Eyeliner Mysterious Blue 002 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Autumn Rose 20 Nail Paint Reviews & NOTD
- Colorbar Instant Cover Up Stick Caramel Treat Review
- Colorbar Lip Pot Toffee tango 005 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Lip Pot Cherry Pop 017 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar i-Glide Eyeliner in Flirty Turq Review
- Colorbar Lip Pot Coral Crush 006 Review and Swatches
- Colorbar Shy Rose Nail Paint – My Favourite Red nail paint
- 15 Street Wear & Colorbar Nail Paint Swatches
- Colorbar Soft Touch Lip Color Review (008 Clypso)