I love all types of blushes…may they be powder, cream, mousse…anything…But I do realise that alot of us blush lovers find it hard to use a cream blush in summers when our skin tends to get a bit oily. Well, no fear! EL is here! Seriously…Estee Lauder Cream blushes are a class apart and read on to know why…
About Estee Lauder Signature Satin Crème Blush in Mauve Light:-
This cream blush highlights the face and gives skin a healthy glow of radiance. Estée Lauder Signature Satin Crème Blush goes on creamy and finishes as a luminous powder that won’t streak or settle into fine lines. Available in four shades.
- 2009 Winner of Self magazines Health Beauty Awards for best cream blush
- Creamy touch-on blush glides on sheer and satiny, finishes as a luminous powder.
- Sculpts, highlights, adds dimension.
- Enhances skins healthy glow with soft shimmer. Buildable, extended-wear color stays true.
- Wont streak or settle into fine lines.
- Make great color your signature
My take on the Estee Lauder Signature Satin Crème Blush in Mauve Light: –
- Packaging: The blush comes in a circular tub placed in a large square compact which has a flip top. Its extremely sturdy and even has a mirror which is quite large and helpful.
- Price: I don’t recall but online it says $58
- Quantity: 5.6gms
- Color: The color is a creamy matte mauve-brown. It may look really dark in the pan and in the swatch, but its actually quite light and natural looking. Usually, if I wear this lightly, noone can notice I’ve worn a blush. It doesn’t give a flushed look but rather gives a healthy warm look to the face.
- Texture: It’s supposed to be a cream to powder finish and this is exactly what it is. The minute I spread it on my cheeks, it takes on a powdery feel and practically melts into my skin without looking oily or sticky.
- Pigmentation: Pigmentation is really good. As I mentioned above, the shade is really quite sheer and to have a deeper look, one would have to layer on a bit more.
- Staying Power: This blush stays for the entire day i.e. approx 7-8hrs easily. Even when used sheerly it stays for long.
- Application: I swirl my finger in the tub (you can use a brush) and dot and blend on my cheeks towards my temples.
Pros of Estee Lauder Signature Satin Crème Blush in Mauve Light:-
- Its not at all oily nor does it look greasy like the NYX cream blushes do initially on application
- Used with a lighter hand, gives a sheer wash of color on the face and can be used heavily as well.
- Love the cream to powder formula
- Lasts the entire day
- did not break me out
- Sturdy packaging
- Nice big mirror included.
- Blends out easily and effortlessly
- Would be visible only on lighter skin tones.
- Looks totally matte
Cons of Estee Lauder Signature Satin Crème Blush in Mauve Light:-
- Very expensive
- Unhygienic packaging
- Pigmentation: 4.5/5
- Texture: 5/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Staying Power: 5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 4.5/5
Have you tried Estee Lauder Signature Satin Creme Blush In Mauve Light?
You may also enjoy reading:
- Elizabeth Arden Blush Sugar Plum Review & Swatches
- Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Eau De Parfum Review
- 16 Red,Pink & Beige MAC Lipstick Photos & Swatches
- MAC Breezy Blush: Review , Swatches & FOTD
- MAC 190 Foundation Brush Review
- Gucci Envy Perfume Review /Gucci Envy Eau De Toilette
- Khadi Shampoo – Khadi Saffron Reetha Protein Herbal Shampoo Review
- Olay Total Effects Cream Cleanser Review