I was in search of an inexpensive chocolate face maskafter reading a review on Montagne Jeunesse chocolate mask online. I was also worried about ordering some cheap brand that would let off an artificial and an irritating smell (like VLCC chocolate chapstick)! I decided to do some ‘research’ online and zeroed in on ‘Freeman Facial Detoxifying Mask – Chocolate and Strawberry’.
This detoxifying clay mask enhanced with strawberry extracts helps tone skin and diminish the appearance of large pores. Shea and Cocoa Butter nourish and moisturize. Perfect for t-zone, normal and dry skin types.
Ingredients: Water (aqua), kaolin, bentonite, titanium dioxide, propylene glycol, magnesium aluminum silicate, theobroma cacao (cocoa) extract, fragaria vesca (strawberry) fruit extract, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, tocopherol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, montmorillonite, disodium edta, sodium polyacrylate, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, fragrance (parfum), yellow 5, red 4, red 33, blue 4, iron oxides/dimethicone copolyol.
- Directions For Use: Apply mask to face and neck, avoiding contact with eyes. Let dry and rinse with warm water.
- Price : Rs. 220/- I got this at Rs 187/-online
- Quantity: 150 ml
- Availability: This one is easily available online (medplusbeauty, urbantouch to name a few). I have also seen Freeman products in NewU stores.
- Packaging: It comes in a big red tube. There’s really nothing much to write about it.
My experience with Freeman Facial Detoxifying Mask – Chocolate and Strawberry:-
I love the smell… absolutely L-O-V-E it! It has the most delicious chocolate smell. I could not detect any strawberry smell but it somehow smells a bit sweeter than chocolate. My imagination to incorporate the strawberry smell? Who knows! =P I expected a dark brown chocolatey gooey mask (which might have been awesome too) but this one is light brown and very light. The texture is very soft and not sticky at all. This makes it very easy to apply. It dries off within 10 minutes- which is quite fast according to my experience with other face masks. Its easy to wipe this one off… though it is recommended that we use warm water, using cold water doesn’t make the task any more difficult. Because of the light color and texture, washing it off is non messy as well.
My skin is squeaky clean and super soft after use. My pores are much cleaner though exfoliation before applying this mask will help.
Dries within 10 minutes
What I liked about Freeman Facial Detoxifying Mask – Chocolate and Strawberry:
The heavenly smell of chocolate – not too overpowering, just enough for a relaxing experience
- Really removes the gunk out of the pores
- Very gentle, no tingling effect
- It is a clay mask but it is not overly drying
- Easy to apply, easy to wipe off, non messy
- Leaves my skin super clean and soft
- Affordable. It is one of the cheapest chocolate face masks available
- Not tested on animals =D
What I did not like about Freeman Facial Detoxifying Mask – Chocolate and Strawberry:
- Don’t put it on when you are hungry, you will SERIOUSLY be tempted to eat it
Final Verdict: I’m definitely going to buy this again and again. No, this is not an amazing product with amazing results but this is pretty damn good. This product can really make you feel great… and that’s huge! =D
Have you tried Freeman Facial Detoxifying Mask – Chocolate and Strawberry?
You may also enjoy reading:
- Lush Oatifix Fresh Face Mask
- Oriflame Optimals Oxygen Boost Face Mask Review
- Khadi Mauri Peel Off Face Mask Review
- Lush Cup Cake Mask|Lush Sacred Truth Mask & Lush Honey Face Mask Review
- Importance Of Face Masks
- Home Made Face Mask Recipes