On Wednesday 23rd May 2012, Illamasqua is launching naked stranger collection and this Nail varnish in Monogamous is part of the collection.
- Price – £14 (You can buy it from here) Illamasqua keeps coming up with new offers every now and then and Rashmi is one person who always keeps a track of all these offers and suggest combining.Some times the powder blushes have costed us as low as INR 900.
The name naked stranger indicates that the collection is going to be based on nude shades and I am pretty excited about it .This is what
Illamasqua says about Nail Varnish Monogamous :-
Award winning and chip- resistant with individual finishes from matt to high gloss.Apply two coats for intensity and use with Illamasqua nail base coat and Illamasqua Top coat for the perfect finish.
I like the square packaging of the Illamasqua nail paints.They are easy to hold and helps in application.
Consistency of Monogamous is thicker than other glossy shades and gives a matte finish which I completely adore.It makes my hands look so chick and some time when I get bored of the matte finish I apply top coat over it which give it a glossy nude shade.
Some may prefer one coat of this but I personally like two coats of it which makes it last for five days without chipping .
Illamasqua has used this in the following way.Isn’t it too hot ? I have the other shade which I am still testing .Will try out the same nail art soon.
Will you be in interested in trying Illamasqua Nail Varnish Monogamous?
You might like reading these also:-
- Faces Nail Paint Copper & Gold 504 Photos & Swatches
- The Balm Hot Mama Blush Review & Swatches
- Bobbi Brown Blush Sand Pink:Review,Swatches & FOTD
- Faces Ultra Lip Plump Ultra : Review and Swatches
- Faces Nail Polish 25 Date Night, 28 Mysterious,26 Grape Escape Swatches
- Fake Eyelashes India -Suggestions
Product sent by brand for consideration but it has not affected my review.