I picked two soaps from stylecraze.com i.e Khadi Rose body wash bar and the other one is KHADI MIXED FRUIT HERBAL GLYCERINE BODY WASH. I am very fond of fruits – eatable or for beauty purposes. I thoroughly enjoy fruit facial clean ups etc. So the very idea of having them in soap form excited me. I picked the mixed fruit version of Khadi body wash range. I love the smell of Khadi Rose body wash, it is completely a treat. I wonder what the smell of mixed fruit will be like?? And thank god!! It is mildly scented. I must say this soap is satisfactory when compared to the Rose body wash…Read on…
- Price – Rs. 50 but at stylecraze its for Rs. 45 J
- Product Description – An ayurvedic body wash that cleanses the skin of body dirt. It removes dead cells from the skin and gives smoothness and a soft feeling.
- Directions to Use – Apply body wash on wet body and face, rub to produce lather, then wash off.
- Ingredients – Each 100 gram contains : santra 0.2gm, ananas ext 0.2gm, mango 0.1gm, tulsi 0.1 gm, glycerine 0.3 gms, purified water q.s base to make 100 gms
My Experience with Khadi mixed fruit herbal glycerine body wash:-
This a mixed fruit body wash bar which looks like Pears soap and also smells mostly like the mild Pears soap with a little hint of fruit. The fragrance is not too strong and obvious. Also like the khadi rose body wash this too lathers a lot which I really like. I like taking soapy foamy showers because that way I feel super clean This body wash has not dried my body and the stretchy itchy feeling is comparatively lesser than the Khadi Rose bar, so glad about it
Almost all the soaps that I have used so far tend to do that except Dove because it’s really mild and softening. The quantity is very good, lasts easily for 2-3 weeks and it doesn’t melt fast. I wish it could be a little more moisturising so that I won’t feel the need to apply body lotion right after a shower. I quite liked Khadi Mixed Fruit Herbal Glycerine Body wash and found it pretty satisfactory.
What I like about Khadi Mixed Fruit Herbal Glycerine Body wash –
- Mild fragrance
- Lathers a lot
- Good quantity
- Doesn’t dry up my skin
- Last for a good amount of time
- A herbal product
What I dislike about Khadi Mixed Fruit Herbal Glycerine Body wash –
- Could have been more moisturising
- Feels little stretchy/itchy
- Boring packaging
Read - Khadi Mauri Fruit Face Pack
Will I re purchase Khadi Mixed Fruit Herbal Glycerine Body wash ?
Well I might. Yes! It’s good for holidays and when you need a break from the normal soaps or body washes that u have
Have you tried Khadi Mixed Fruit herbal Glycerine Body Wash?
You may also enjoy reading these:-