As you girls know I have oily acne prone I keep looking for herbal/less chemicals scrubs for my sensitive skin and that’s when khadi scrub caught my fancy…such a unique name One day my nephew asked me masi “did you get it from moon!” Kids are so innocent na…
Check out other Khadi scrubs reviewed here on WiseShe:
About Khadi Scrub Silver Moon (With Sandal)
It helps to remove scars, blemishes and dead epithelial cells; an ideal choice for pores cleansing.
- Packaging: It comes in a transparent plastic bottle with a flip open cap. I love the bottle packaging it so much better than the tubs one and the cap shuts tightly; so no fear of spillage during travelling. The bottle has a simple description of the product, details of the ingredients, usage and effects as well. Overall packaging is very simple and effective.
- Method of use: Rub the scrub on face, elbow & neck (read Lotus apricot scrub review which is good for elbow and feet) gently with finger tips in circular motion for 5-6 min. and clean with moist cotton. Don’t rub on acne and pimples.
- Ingredients: Prunus Puddum, Rosa alba, Santalum Album, Ash of Zincum, Silver Scrub, Juglans regia, Mineral Oil, Preservative, Purified Water.
- Quantity: 210 ml
- Price: inr 150 but I got it from stylecraze.com at inr 135
My Experience with Khadi Scrub Silver Moon (With Sandal)
- Texture & Consistency- I love the texture of this scrub. Its cream based almost thick lotion-y types but not as thick as other face scrubs. The granules are small enough and will not at all harm the skin. Right now am getting few pimple here and there so I don’t prefer scrubs which has harsh granules as it can hurt the pimple…So this scrub acts as a boon for sensitive acne prone skin. It spreads easily and the granules help in proper exfoliation.
- Fragrance– It has mild fruity fragrance but nothing that will irritate sensitive noses.
- Effectiveness– I’m in totally in love with this scrub …It does what it says!! My skin feels squeaky clean without any sign of dryness/ stretchiness; even I made my mom try she has super dry skin but it didn’t dry her skin out. It’s mild enough to be used every day without hurting any pimple and on regular usage it removes blackheads. After using this scrub there is a healthy glow on my face like the one you get after doing facial which does remain for a long time.
In general I love Khadi products and Khadi silver moon scrub didn’t disappoint me at all. It’s the best scrub I have ever used for my sensitive skin. The quantity we get is huge and one bottle is going to last for long. I always scrub my face with this one before I apply makeup as it gives me smooth and soft skin and a beautiful glow. I have seen lot of improvement in my skin after using this scrub…as I have oily skin I get white/black heads especially on my nose but after using this scrub my nose is squeaky clean.
Pros of Khadi Scrub Silver Moon (With Sandal)
- It’s an herbal product.
- Can be used by sensitive skin.
- It suits both oily and dry skin.
- The exfoliating granules are not at all harsh
- It does pretty good job in keeping black/white heads at bay.
- It gives smooth and soft skin.
- One bottle will last for 2-3 months as little quantity is required for scrubbing.
- Reasonably priced.
- Practical flip cap bottle packaging.
- Nowadays Khadi products are easily available at various online shopping sites.
Cons of Khadi Scrub Silver Moon (With Sandal)
- No cons for me I’m in absolute awe of this product.
Would I recommend Khadi Scrub Silver Moon (With Sandal) – A big YES!!! I’m going to keep buying this scrub throughout my life.
Have you tried of Khadi Scrub Silver Moon (With Sandal)?
Image Source 1
You may like reading these-
- 30 Khadi Products Photos And Description
- Khadi Rose Water Review
- Khadi Herbal Hair Conditioner Review (Vanilla & Honey )
- Khadi Herbal Bath Oil Review
- Khadi Mauri Neem Tulsi Face Pack Review
- Khadi Mauri Herbal Orange Face Wash Review
- Khadi Mauri Fruit Face Pack Review
- Khadi Moisturizing lotion Rose Review
- Cleanser – Khadi Cream Cleanser Pudina Review
- Khadi Mauri Rose-Sandal Soap Review