I first saw this on Ebay sometime early lats year. In the beginning, I didn’t order this because of my concern of the shade but then curiosity got the best of me and I ordered this right away. This was way before Maybelline BB Cream ever made its entrance so this Korean BB Cream review is actually quite over due
About Kyra Aloevera Blemish Balm BB Cream :-
- Enhance the beauty of your skin with brightening finish.
- It shields sensitive skin from environmental stresses
- Naturally cover up skin flaws such as dull skin tone and blemishes
- It is easy to use and can be applied s a makeup base or as an alternative to a UV-Protective cream foundation.
- Quantity: 35ml
- Price: 399 INR
- Packaging – It comes in a long white tube with a nozzle dispenser which I love!
- Texture – This is quite thich and much thicker than Maybelline BB cream as well. It’s actually like a super thick foundation! But it does spread easily and sets quickly.
- Coverage – This provides a medium to full coverage depending on how much one uses. It conceals minor acne scars and spots as well as dark circles.
- Usage – I use about a tiny amount and dot it along my face. I then use a stippling brush to blend it and if I need more coverage I use some more.
My Verdict:Kyra BB Cream
I like this..but not more than the Ponds or Maybelline BB cream. The main reason being that this has a matte finish which I do like in Summers but I do prefer a dewy look mostly. Additionally this doesn’t seem to be to moisturising which I feel is a must for those of us working in air-conditioned areas. On the plus side, this doesn’t crack or crease and even has SPF! Yeyyy!!!
I’m not at the stage where I can comment properly on the anti aging and anti-wrinkle properties so I’ll reserve judgment on that.
What I liked about Kyra Alovera Blemish Balm BB Cream:-
- Has SPF!! Yeyyy!
- Suits normal to oily skin
- Gives a nice matte look
- Doesn’t oxidise
- Hygienic packaging
- Easy to apply and blend
- Sets quick
- Doesn’t leave a white cast
- Has whitening, anti-wrinkle, anti-aging and anti-UV properties.
- Doesn’t clog my pores
What I did not like about Kyra BB Cream :-
- Wish it were more moisturizing
- Would not suit dry skin
- I’ve seen only 1 shade available
- I’ve only seen it on Ebay
- Texture: 5/5
- Coverage: 4.5/5
- Effectiveness: 4.5/5
- Lasting Power: 5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 4.5/5
Have you tried Kyra Aloevera Blemish Balm BB Cream?
You may also like reading these :
- Maybelline BB Cream In Shade Radiance Review
- The Body Shop Moisture White Shiso BB Cream Review
- Misha BB Cream