This post is going to feature hot pink eyeshadow and that too I got inspired by Lady gaga’s picture (source Google). In this image, you can hardly see what’s going on with the eye makeup because of the fringes of hair covering her eyebrows so I zoomed up the image, and there’s a little evidence of some crease work preferable a brown e/s or a purple one. Anyways I did the crease work using a brown e/s.
Check few celebrity inspired tutorials 5 Hot Celebrity Inspired Eye Makeup Tutorial
Firstly A word of caution —- I personally would never wear a hot pink e/s or even a pink eyeshadow because it makes me look sick. Secondly pairing it with a brown e/s is another thing that I’d rarely do. If you’re comfortable using a hot pink eyeshadow, then this post is for you
Let’s start the tutorial
Step 1:- Prime lids (Urban delay primer potion review) and apply hot pink e/s
Apply & Blend eyeshadow base (You can check nyx eyeshadow base here , blend it well to get an even skin tone. After that, pat some hot pink e/s on the outer ¾ of the lid. Apply the same hot pink e/s on the lower lash line too.
Step 2:- Apply light pink e/s in the inner corners & mark crease
Use any light pink e/s in the inner corner (can even try a white e/s) to fill the space. Take a clean blending brush and blend out harsh edges. Now take a matte brown e/s on a pointed crease brush and mark an artificial crease. Using the same brush, gently start pulling the brown e/s towards brow, this will blend the e/s to some extent without over-blending the crease. If you ain’t comfortable with the crease work, skip it.
Finish off by highlighting the brow bone. Apply a thick line using a matte black liner (You can check out top 15 black eyeliners here ) , fill in the waterline and use lots of mascara
To get the lipstick match to what lady gaga is wearing, I mixed two of my lipsticks to get a close look, although I would never dare to wear a full orange lipstick
Makeup Products used:-
- Lotus herbals 4-in-1 swift makeup (as a base)
- Avon Ancient rose Blusher (discontinued, as an e/s)
- Coastal Scents Hot pot (passion fruit pink, in inner corners)
- Dark brown e/s from Deborah Eyeshadow quad – so brown (for crease work)
- Loreal True match concealer & MAC studio fix powder foundation (for highlighting)
- MAC Black Track Fluidline
- Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara
- FACES Go Chick Lipstick (Hazel nut & Poppy Red)
Do you like using a hot pink e/s??
Oh and by the way Lady gaga has got rainbow-colored hairs check this out
Like it or hate it ?
You may like reading these-
- Arabic Eye Makeup With MAC Grape & Vanilla Pigment – Pigment Series 1
- Inglot AMC Eyeshadow 60(Yellow) Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Hilary Duff Inspired Makeup Tutorial This Valentine
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette Review & Swatches
- Look Book – Illamasqua Queen Of The Night Pigment Review,Swatches
- Editorial Style Double Winged Eye Makeup Tutorial & FOTD
- New Year Shimmery Mauve Eye Makeup Tutorial
- The Jewel Noir (Midnight Jewel)/Wedding Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Bridal Eye Makeup Step By Step With Mac Mayhem Minearlize Eyeshadow
- Purple Blues Goes Wild !! Makeup Tutorial
- Rihanna’s Inspired Eye Makeup Tutorial (Who’s That Girl)