Today I’d be reviewing Lipice Lip balm in shade Flirty Mauve, which is mauve as the name suggests. This is my first lipice product, although I saw its ad and stuff but never got prompted to buy one for me; however with this I broke my hesitation.
- Price: INR 200/-
- Quantity: 2.3gms
About Lipice Micro Shine – Flirty Mauve
Also check out 8 Lip balms Review And Swatches|8 Best Lip Care Products
My Take on Lipice Micro Shine Flirty Mauve:-
- Packaging: It comes packed inside a cardboard thingy, which has all the details at the back. The lip balm though doesn’t have any much details on it except the bottom which has the name of the shade. It comes in a twist form, and the packing is sturdy enough.
- Shade: The shade is an intense blue-based purple-plumy shade, which totally makes my lips look dark and aged. Infact with this lip balm, I have to be a little gently not to over apply it, because it gets really intense and almost dark purple on me (booooh I have pigmented lips !) I’m not a big fan of this lip balm, since I feel it’s too dark for being a lip balm, it would have been great if it was just a tint.
- Staying power: It starts on really dark and intense with a little shine, but gradually starts fading within half an hour and fades after an hour or so. The max it stayed on my lips was 2hrs. That’s ok, if you consider it as a lip balm, but I consider it more as a lipstick (being soo pigmented, and price and also the quantity is less). The good thing is that it doesn’t transfers to teeth (that is one of its claim).
Lipice Micro Shine – Flirty Mauve Swatch & Lip Swatch
Following is the swatch & on my lips I’ve applied it really gently:-
Final verdict: – It’s a nice pigmented lipstick in a form of lip balm, with added benefits of UV protection. But I doubt if anyone would want dark vampy purpley lips. The staying power is ok-ish, and it moisturizes well till the time its on lips. I would not purchase it.
Have you tried Lipice Micro Shine – Flirty Mauve?
You might like reading these also:-
- MAC Paint Pot Suggestions
- Wise She This Week Sale Alert (Nov Week 4)
- Places To Shop In Delhi- Kryolan, Khadi, MAC etc
- MAC Sheen Supreme Can’t Get Enough Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Sally Hansen Luminizing Face Primer Review
- Faces Nail Paint Silken Lilac Photos & Swatches
- Oriflame Cherry Garden Nail Polish Review