You may remember the L’occitane Rose 4 Reines shower gel I reviewed here earlier. I got this shower cream along with that from a sale on 99labels.com. I am a loyal Lush shower product user and can live on their Flying Fox gel or the Olive Branch shower gel. But then again, I love trying out new products and this is one of the shower products I’ve tried.
About L’Occitane Pivoine Flore Shower Cream:-
With its smooth texture that transforms into a light foam, this shower cream gently cleanses the body, while respecting the natural hydration of the epidermis. It leaves skin with the delicate flowery perfume of peonies. Contains a peony extract from Drôme (France)
- Quantity: 75ml for 395INR
My experience with L’Occitane Pivoine Flore Shower Cream:-
- Packaging – This comes in a see through plastic bottle with a tiny, silver flip top. The size makes this perfect for travel althought I find the hard bottle a bit tough to squeeze out the crème. The lid is also pretty sturdy which makes it easy to travel with.
- Color & Texture – This shower cream is a light pink color and very silky in texture. It doesn’t lather too much but does leave my skin squeaky clean.
- Fragrance – I expected a strongish scent but this is genuinely a mild floral scent which doesn’t linger long. This to me, is the only minus of this product. I like scents which last long and this doesn’t last longer than 5mins after my bath.
My Verdict: L’occitane Pivoine Flora Shower Cream:-
I don’t think this is really worth it. I would still rather invest in a Lush shower gel than this simply because of my love for lather and the lingering scent. This is moisturizing too but even that doesn’t last long despite this being a shower cream. Oily skins may actually love this but my normal to dry skin still needs some extra nourishment.
Pros of L’Occitane Pivoine Flore Shower Cream:-
- Pleasant floral fragrance
- Moisturizes the skin
- Will suit oily skin the best
- Convenient for travel
- Sturdy packaging
- It doesn’t dry out my skin
- L’occitane products are now available on UT as well.
Cons of L’Occitane Pivoine Flore Shower Cream:-
- Contains SLS
- Doesn’t lather too much
- Neither the fragrance nor the moisturizing effect lasts a long time as I like.
- Moisturizing effect: 3.5/5
- Fragrance: 4/5
- Packaging: 4.5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 4/5
Have you tried L’ocitane Pivioine Flora Shower Cream?
You may also like reading:
- L’Occitane Cherry Blossom En Provence Review
- L’Occitane Aromachologie Repairing Shampoo & Conditioner For Dry & Damaged Hair Review
- L’occitane Repairing Conditioner Review
- L’occitane Verbena Shower Gel Review
- L’Occitane Introduces Fleur Cherie Collection
- L`Occitane Rose Hydrating Face Mist Review
- L’occitane En Provence LAIT Corporel Body Lotion With Essential Oils Review
- L’occitane Green Tea Solid Perfume