I have acne prone skin and I am always looking for products that help to reduce my breakouts. Grease Lightning from Lush is a spot treatment for pimples.
There are many reviews of lush products meant for oily acne prone skin here on Wise She which are as follows:
- LUSH Fresh Farmacy Face Cleanser Review
- Lush Tea Tree Toner/Lush Tea Tree Water Review
- Lush Crash Course In Skin Care Mask Review
- Lush Cup Cake Mask|Lush Sacred Truth Mask & Lush Honey Face Mask Review
- Lush Herbalism Cleanser Review
- Lush Mask Of Magnamity review
About Lush Grease Lightning:-
Thyme for tea tree! Brand new, super effective spot zapping face gel, aloe and witch hazel. The thyme, tea tree and rosemary antibacterial infusion dries invisibly and you can feel the witch hazel shrinking mini-volcanoes. Go, Grease Lightning, you can now feel confident enough to rule the school. Or office.
- Price– Rs 720 for 45 gms
- Ingredients–Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Aqua. Aloe Barbadensis Leaf extract. Sea Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice, Chondrus Crispus (Carragennan) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Limonene, Perfume, Methylparaben.
- Packaging- It comes in a black bottle with a pump dispenser at the top.
- Texture-Clear in color and thin fluid texture
- Smell– Has a very therapeutic smell.
My experience with Lush Grease Lightning:-
I bought this last December and I am on to my 2nd bottle. I use this only on my breakouts and I see a definite reduction in the swelling and redness. It contains all the natural antibacterial ingredients and it can also be used to combat oiliness. I use it only as a spot treatment and do not apply all over my face. If I feel a pimple forming then I apply this and it doesn’t surface. I am happy with this product as I have tried other spot treatment products that did not work. I find this little bit drying but nothing that a moisturizer won’t help. Also the pump dispenser on mine is faulty. I have to pump it several times before any product comes out.
Pros of Lush Grease Lightning:-
- Works on my pimple
- Reduces the redness and swelling
- Helps in reducing oiliness
- Soothes the painful pimples
Cons of Lush Grease Lightning:-
- Can be a bit drying
Have you tried Lush Grease Lightning?
You may like reading these-
- Best Of Lush Shower Gels & Jelly Reviews
- Lush Sea Vegetable Soap Review
- Lush You Snap the Whip Review
- Lush Dreamwash Smoothie Review- Sunburn Cure
- Lush Ultrabland Review|Lush Ultrabland Cleanser Review
- LUSH Colour Supplement Jackie Oats Review
- 6 Lush Face Mask Are Here!