I spotted this cream on the billing counter of Marks & Spenser where they were selling it of Rs 199.As I haven’t tried many M& S products I thought of giving it a try.Moreover I wash my hands some twenty times a day (those who are preggi must be knowing why ) so hand cream are a must have for me.
About Mark & Spenser Iris Moisturising Hand & Nail Cream:-
- Price – It was available on special price of Rs 199 for 100 ml otherwise it has a MRP of INR 345
- How To Use – Massage as often as required into hands and nails. Particularly after exposure to water and detergents.
Marks & Spenser Iris Moisturising Hand & Nail Cream Ingredients:-
My experience with Marks & Spenser Iris Moisturising Hand & Nail Cream:-
It’s a light weight hand cream which doesn’t make me wait before getting back to laptop.It doesn’t make my hands feel greasy and get absorbed instantly.It has this light floral fragrance which I am not too fond off but I like how it nourishes my hand and keep them soft for two hours.(Read body shop hand cream review) It’s non sticky and it keeps nail cuticles soft and smooth .
Tube has flip open sturdy packaging and easy to carry around.Consistency of the cream is not too thick or thin and 100ml of product will last for two months easily if used 3-4 times a day.
What I like about Marks & Spenser Iris Moisturising Hand & Nail Cream:-
- Decently priced
- Non sticky and sinks in with in seconds
- Travel friendly
- Keep cuticles soft and smooth
- Nourishes hands
What I do not like about Marks & Spenser Iris Moisturising Hand & Nail Cream:-
- It doesn’t have long lasting effect and one needs to re apply it after every one or two hours.
- I am not too fond of its fragrance
Wise She Rating – 3/5
Have you tried Marks & Spenser Iris Moisturising Hand & Nail Cream?
You might like reading these also:-