Now that we have developed whole lot of craze of sheer lipstick, lipglosses I couldn’t resist myself and thought of trying new MAX Factor Xperiene sheer Gloss Balm in Red Garnet which I spotted few days back on the MAX factor counter. MAX Factor claims it to have three qualities of a lip balm, lipstick and lipgloss in it and its so damn true.
- Price – INR 490 .(I bought two products from this range and got 2 mini nail polishes of MAX Factor free )
- Packaging – It comes in a sleek black tube packaging which has the shade no. written at its bottom and has a transparent cap which helps in identifying the shade.
- Shades – There were some 7-8 shades available there in which few had glitter in it because of my pigmented lips I chose red without shimmer.
MAX Factor Xperience Sheer Gloss Balm Red Garnet:-
My experience with MAX Factor X perience Sheer Gloss Balm – Red Garnet :-
It’s a fantastic product to experiment with red shade .A kind of shade which you will like to wear every day.Why it works on the pigmented lips is because it gets blended into the lip colour giving the lips nice natural flush.
I need to layer it up 2-3 times but those who with lighter pigmentation than my lips can get lovely shiny lips in one swipe.Due to the presence of lip balm it keeps my lips hydrated and doesn’t look too red and bright like a lipstick.It makes my lips look naturally red .It’s a perfect shade for college or office going girl or for some one who love using tinted lip balm with SPF 10 in it.
- Read – Lemon Lip Balm
MAX Factor X perience Sheer Gloss Balm Red Garnet Swatches:-
You can see how moisturising it is and there is just bit of red tint when I swiped it just once.
When layered the red shade gets stronger which provides coverage to pigmented lips.
and this is how it looks on my lips
Nice glossy and yes sheer
What I like & dislike about MAX Factor Xperience Sheer Gloss Balm:-
- Covers pigmentation and available in many shades.There is almost one for every one there.
- One tube lasts long.
- Staying power is about 1.5 -2 hrs which is kind of average.
- Has SPF 10
- Although the packaging is sleek and pretty but I still find it little fragile .
- Its definitely pricey
- A perfect product for office going or college going girls.
- It doesn’t melt in summers.
- I find it almost fragrance and taste free.
Will I recommend it to others – Definitely! I hope all the online shopping website stock it soon and make them available in some good discount.Hello Chetana ! Are you hearing us
Have you tried MAX Factor Xperience Sheer Gloss Balm – Red Garnet ?
- Wise She Rating – 4.5/5
- Pigmentation – 4/5
- Price Vs Quality – 4/5
- Availability – 3/5
- Packaging – 3/5
You might like reading these also:-